Hand in Hand, Side by Side let us (and robots) play the (production) game

As a protection to humans in the work zone production robots are kept fenced off, shutting down the moment any one enters the fence. All this is changing now with modern advances in control letting human and robotic work force interact in real time.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all! Am sowmya.. I am an easy going person and i love learning new things..I would like to learn things practically..I am quite interested in networks kinda subjects...Sports and...
There are many websites which allow us to create blogs, personal websites freely... All we need to do is just drag and drop controls, edit text....and get your website done....
Hi guys, I was trying to find some website where I can make some sample screens i.e. how the UI looks like. Came across a few.If anyone knows of some...
which reference books you have used for electrical machines which are good to clear concepts and prepare for gate?...i know BLT & Bhimara...any other?
Guys, i was trying to join mp3 files...they had different sample rates..let me know ways to join them or can we change it as per our need..