Hamster Free eBook Converter: Convert eBooks To Any Format For Any Device

If you are an ebook junkie and want a converter to convert any of the popular ebook formats to the formats supported by devices like Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPod, FR Book, iRiver, Sony, Digma, Nook, BenQ, Kobo, Explay,CrossElec, boeye, PAGEone, WexLe and over 200 devices. This free software can convert ebooks to TXT, Adobe PDF, FB2, LIT, HTMLZ, PDB, LRF, PUB. so that you can read them any any of your favorite readers or device.

The software is 100% adware, malware free and does the job very well. In order to use the software you'll have to just load the ebooks files and then select relevant options to convert the ebook and the software will do the rest of the job. Following are the salient features of hamster Ebook Converter:

• 100% free for home and office – no restrictions!
  • Supports all popular e-readers
  • Converts all widely-used e-book formats
  • No advertising software, no spyware, no online registration!
  • Easy to use! Drag-N-Drop! No special knowledge required!
  • Integrates with Windows! Windows 7/Vista/XP compatible!
  • Supports 41 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, and more).
  • Tested on 1,000,000 hamsters, none of whom were harmed!
Download Link: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suggest me some non-conventional, uncommon topics 4 a mini proj. in VB (with oracle and SQL) for the subject Information Systems Design Lab...... plz suggest in context to the subject..........
Grundig Digta 7 Premium BT voice recorder is a bluetooth recorder that can connect to bluetooth enabled devices in its surroundings to share the audio files it's recorded. Clearly, the...
Hi Guys, Lets start discussing about math and quantitative problems. Please post all your math related problems and get it solved by our Crazyengineers 😀 You can also learn the...
Hello everybody... I am planning to take GRE revised test. Can someone provide me the practice questions for Data Interpretation ? Also can someone provide me the pdf of big...
HI...........CRAzy EnGiNeERS.......woo love the name...! hm.....seems to be an interesting place thus,decided to join........😀😁