CrazyEngineers
  • If you are an ebook junkie and want a converter to convert any of the popular ebook formats to the formats supported by devices like Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPod, FR Book, iRiver, Sony, Digma, Nook, BenQ, Kobo, Explay,CrossElec, boeye, PAGEone, WexLe and over 200 devices. This free software can convert ebooks to TXT, Adobe PDF, FB2, LIT, HTMLZ, PDB, LRF, PUB. so that you can read them any any of your favorite readers or device.

The software is 100% adware, malware free and does the job very well. In order to use the software you'll have to just load the ebooks files and then select relevant options to convert the ebook and the software will do the rest of the job. Following are the salient features of hamster Ebook Converter:

• 100% free for home and office – no restrictions!
    • Supports all popular e-readers
    • Converts all widely-used e-book formats
    • No advertising software, no spyware, no online registration!
    • Easy to use! Drag-N-Drop! No special knowledge required!
    • Integrates with Windows! Windows 7/Vista/XP compatible!
    • Supports 41 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, and more).
    • Tested on 1,000,000 hamsters, none of whom were harmed!
    Download Link: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • silverscorpion

MemberJul 18, 2011

Hmm.. Seems good..

I have been using <a href="https://calibre-ebook.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">calibre - E-book management</a> for my mobile ebook management..

<a href="https://calibre-ebook.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">calibre - E-book management</a>
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 18, 2011

Thanks for the tip, ES. I really liked Hamster's interface.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register