Halloween- 13 Horror Movies About Technology Gone Wrong

Quote:
No list of science fiction horror would be complete without the granddaddy of them all. We all know some variation of the story: A mad scientist brings a monster, made of an assortment of human corpses, to life. The means vary depending on the source (Mary Shelly's novel is vague about it while movies have used a variety of means from lightening to electric eels) and history has more than one example of scientists trying to reanimate the dead.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the brightness of Diwali, wishing you a sweet and scary Halloween, CE brings to you the latest it heard from Google official blog. After the successful launch of “STRANGER...
Diwali can have crazy influence every where: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27178479/VID-20161030-WA0008.mp4
Hi everyone, I need a mini project on "Budget calculator for an organisation". If not, anyone can help me in it. I need what inputs can we take, what outputs...
With the growing economy, the malicious intent is getting a grip over human psychology. As a result, the crime rate against women has sharply inclined as per the eye-grabbing report...
Meizu has unveiled M5, a successor to M3 Max in the budget bracket of CNY 699 (roughly Rs. 6,900)-CNY 899 (roughly Rs. 8,900). The smartphone is slated to be available...