hai

hai friends๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers? We look forward to having you as an active member of CrazyEngineers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Savitha!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have applied for tcs and selected my test centre as chandigarh but now i want to change it to Delhi. How can i do that. Please help me out...
TCS campus recruitment consists of 3 parts: 1. written test 2. general interview 3. hr/management interview Written test is conducted online. It comprises of 3 Sections: 1. verbal ability test...
Dedicating this thread to sharing the off-campus placement news with CEans. If you read about off-campus placements happening in a company near you, please post about it here.
I heard mostly Crompton visits campus for Electrical Engineers (B.E. or B.Tech). The placement process is same everywhere: 1. Written Test 2. Group Discussion 3. Interview Here are a few...
Goldman Sachs Campus Placement Process is as follows: โ€ข Goldman Sachs occasionally gives campus presentations prior to the scheduled recruitment day. These are good opportunities to learn about the firm...