hai, i'm sankar! want some topics for final year project

doing my B.E EEE in TCE😉
currently in 3rd year..
i'm intending to do a 'what is called a spectacular project', so searching for topics and prevailing problems in electricals or electronics,, can any one help me??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Sankar. We are happy to have you with us. Please look at our project ideas section: #-Link-Snipped-# for innovative ideas. Since this section is for introduction, I'll recommend starting a fresh thread in Project Ideas section and describing your requirement a bit in more details so that our CEans can help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you are mad about the latest updates in engineering and technology & take pride in being the first one to pick them up from various sources, we've our...
Microsoft is, in my opinion, brutally honest in their latest ad campaign for Internet Explorer 10. It's a fact that IE sucked as a browser and the rivals took a...
I was accepted in a student activity at my university as a moderator . I was assigned to study material science to be able to give other students sessions ....
Neuroscientist Dr.David Eagleman has an interesting theory. As one grows older one's perception of time speeds up. This is because we fell we have seen it all and fast forward...
Samsung's Facebook Channel from Germany has showered some good news on the Galaxy S Advance owners. The days of your old flavor of android (2.3.6) are numbered. The account posted...