Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 9, 2011

    Hey Akhil, welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us a bit more about yourself. How did you discover this site and what made you create an account? We look forward to having you as an active member of the site.

  • Dhosth

    @dhosth-HRXJQy • Aug 9, 2011

    I heard about this site from my colleague.I just joined this site and I am sure I will be an important part of this team.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Aug 9, 2011

    DhosthI heard about this site from my colleague.I just joined this site and I am sure I will be an important part of this team.

    That's great. Is your friend a member of this site? We're always curious to know what makes engineers join this site. What did your friend tell you about this site?

    We'd like to know about your hobbies, interests, passion etc. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • ShrinkDWorld

    @shrinkdworld-WWdBBc • Aug 9, 2011

    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    welcome to CE family,
    we are curious about you!!#-Link-Snipped-#

  • Dhosth

    @dhosth-HRXJQy • Aug 9, 2011

    Thanks...My friend is already a member of this site and he told me to register this site..My project is on the opening. I am in search of a good project..please suggest me something innovative..

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Aug 10, 2011

    :welcome:

  • andenagaveni24

    @andenagaveni24-0G2IQc • Aug 10, 2011

    haii akhil welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜€.....we all the members of CE team are happy to have you on this site...

  • Dhosth

    @dhosth-HRXJQy • Aug 10, 2011

    please send me some latest computerscience project topics

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Aug 29, 2011

    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Akhil!

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Aug 30, 2011

    Hello & welcome to CE!