View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12940 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Dhosth
Dhosth • Aug 9, 2011

Hai friends

Dear friends,
I am Akhil.I am a finar year student of Sree Budha Engineering College,Pattoor..I have taken computer science as my subject.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 9, 2011
Hey Akhil, welcome to CE 😀 Tell us a bit more about yourself. How did you discover this site and what made you create an account? We look forward to having you as an active member of the site.
Dhosth
Dhosth • Aug 9, 2011
I heard about this site from my colleague.I just joined this site and I am sure I will be an important part of this team.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 9, 2011
Dhosth
I heard about this site from my colleague.I just joined this site and I am sure I will be an important part of this team.
That's great. Is your friend a member of this site? We're always curious to know what makes engineers join this site. What did your friend tell you about this site?

We'd like to know about your hobbies, interests, passion etc. 😀
ShrinkDWorld
ShrinkDWorld • Aug 9, 2011
😁Akhil
welcome to CE family,
we are curious about you!!
Dhosth
Dhosth • Aug 9, 2011
Thanks...My friend is already a member of this site and he told me to register this site..My project is on the opening. I am in search of a good project..please suggest me something innovative..
:welcome:
andenagaveni24
andenagaveni24 • Aug 10, 2011
haii akhil welcome to CE😀.....we all the members of CE team are happy to have you on this site...
Dhosth
Dhosth • Aug 10, 2011
please send me some latest computerscience project topics
:welcome: Welcome to CE, Akhil!
gohm
gohm • Aug 30, 2011
Hello & welcome to CE!

Share this content on your social channels -