Hai friends

Dear friends,
I am Akhil.I am a finar year student of Sree Budha Engineering College,Pattoor..I have taken computer science as my subject.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Akhil, welcome to CE 😀 Tell us a bit more about yourself. How did you discover this site and what made you create an account? We look forward to having you as an active member of the site.
  • Dhosth
    Dhosth
    I heard about this site from my colleague.I just joined this site and I am sure I will be an important part of this team.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dhosth
    I heard about this site from my colleague.I just joined this site and I am sure I will be an important part of this team.
    That's great. Is your friend a member of this site? We're always curious to know what makes engineers join this site. What did your friend tell you about this site?

We'd like to know about your hobbies, interests, passion etc. 😀
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    welcome to CE family,
    we are curious about you!!#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dhosth
    Dhosth
    Thanks...My friend is already a member of this site and he told me to register this site..My project is on the opening. I am in search of a good project..please suggest me something innovative..
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    haii akhil welcome to CE😀.....we all the members of CE team are happy to have you on this site...
  • Dhosth
    Dhosth
    please send me some latest computerscience project topics
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Akhil!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hello & welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know it's a vague question, but I am sure CEans would have certain views about both. Please post what would you choose and why?
i m final year computer science . i have to make project on " DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NETWORK INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM BASED ON FINITE AUTOMATA "... I HAVE VERY...
Hi, anyone here have a matlab project title related to mammography using matlab code? Mind to share your idea and codes? Thank you.
Hey, friends.. i have to take seminar in my clg.. so pls tell me which is best seminar on latest technology.. pls give me topics 😎
Hey ppl, I have a problem related to a C program. #include #include int sum(int a,int b) { int c=a+b; } int main() { int a=5,b=2; printf("%d",sum(a,b)); getch(); return 0;...