hai every one

I am ramana from Andhra Pradesh, India. I am a 3rd year computer engineer student. For clarification of my doubts I jonied CE. My friend told me about this. I am very glad to be a part of your family. :smile:

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Ramana. πŸ˜€

Our CEans will surely clarify your doubts.

keep an active participation with us.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ramana_slv
    I am ramana from Andhra Pradesh, India. I am a 3rd year computer engineer student. For clarification of my doubts I jonied CE. My friend told me about this. I am very glad to be a part of your family. :smile:
    We are happy to have you with us, Ramana πŸ˜€ . Spend some time browsing CE and be familiar with CE's functionining.

We look forward to active participation from you and hope that you will help in spreading the word about CE among your friends πŸ˜€ [​IMG]
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    a warmly welcome ramana,,,just ask watever you want,,ceian are here for you......
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE ramana
  • indianapple
    indianapple
    Welcome to CE!!!😁
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Welcome to CE!
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to CE, glad to have you here!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family πŸ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE ramana
    keep an active participation hereπŸ˜€
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy our company. Post quite often.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome and thanks for joining the group!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on a study in which I need to identify top vendors/suppliers for the following equipments for oil and gas industry. If someone knows the top vendors and...
CE has been reworked and undergone initial testing. We'll upgrade CE Forums soon (watch out for further announcements) and there will be major changes. For more information, please read our...
I'm in need of modern results and development in water resource engineering......
once quoted in the Times that increasing of india as a rich nation will make the world poorer??? is it so,.
This thread is dedicated to all those who ever become victim of hacking Guys if anyone ever played any trick with you then please share .. and if you know...