hai every one

ramana_slv
@ramana-slv-xx4JdA โ€ข Oct 25, 2024

I am ramana from Andhra Pradesh, India. I am a 3rd year computer engineer student. For clarification of my doubts I jonied CE. My friend told me about this. I am very glad to be a part of your family. :smile:

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • Mar 19, 2010

    Welcome to CE Ramana. ๐Ÿ˜€

    Our CEans will surely clarify your doubts.

    keep an active participation with us.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Mar 19, 2010

    ramana_slvI am ramana from Andhra Pradesh, India. I am a 3rd year computer engineer student. For clarification of my doubts I jonied CE. My friend told me about this. I am very glad to be a part of your family. :smile:

    We are happy to have you with us, Ramana ๐Ÿ˜€ . Spend some time browsing CE and be familiar with CE's functionining.

    We look forward to active participation from you and hope that you will help in spreading the word about CE among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€ [โ€‹IMG]

  • HImanshu_Sharma

    @himanshu-sharma-HOM7Hg • Mar 19, 2010

    a warmly welcome ramana,,,just ask watever you want,,ceian are here for you......

  • CIVILPRINCESS

    @civilprincess-308hDv • Mar 20, 2010

    welcome to CE ramana

  • indianapple

    @indianapple-8n5qNT • Mar 20, 2010

    Welcome to CE!!!๐Ÿ˜

  • gaurav.bhorkar

    @gauravbhorkar-Pf9kZD • Mar 20, 2010

    Welcome to CE!

  • callyD

    @callyd-6BKFb3 • Mar 21, 2010

    Welcome to CE, glad to have you here!!

  • Gurjeet Singh

    @gurjeet-LUX7B1 • Mar 21, 2010

    welcome to CE family ๐Ÿ˜€

  • cooltwins

    @cooltwins-I5yJpZ • Mar 22, 2010

    welcome to CE ramana
    keep an active participation here๐Ÿ˜€

  • Morningdot Hablu

    @morningdot-6Xuj4M • May 14, 2010

    welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy our company. Post quite often.

  • Anil Jain

    @CrazyBoy • May 14, 2010

    Welcome to CE.

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • May 15, 2010

    Welcome to CE

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • May 16, 2010

    Welcome and thanks for joining the group!