Hacking

Hacking is illegal entry into other computer. This is done mostly because of lack of knowledge of computer networking with networks one machine can access to another machine. Hacking go about without knowing that each network is accredited to use network facility.

Hacking people never break the code of the company which they
work for (can't say).
Hacking is the only vulnerability of the computers for the usage
of the data.(f)
Hacking is done mostly due to the lack of computer knowledge (f).

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rishi0922
    Hacking is illegal entry into other computer.
    Nope, It is called 'Cracking'.

This is done mostly because of lack of knowledge of computer networking with networks one machine can access to another machine. Hacking go about without knowing that each network is accredited to use network facility.
    Both hacking & cracking require very advanced knowledge of computer networks & security. It is of course not a child's play, considering that the security systems have evolved a lot in recent times.

Hacking people never break the code of the company which they
    work for (can't say).
    Hackers usually tweak their own systems, or the systems they are permitted to tweak.

Hacking is the only vulnerability of the computers for the usage
    of the data.(f)
    Hacking is done mostly due to the lack of computer knowledge (f).
    Not sure what you're trying to say. Data can be manipulated in thousands of way [legal & illegal]. Hacking is done mostly to make the system work as per user's needs. For example, I change the computer login screen: is hacking.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    Yes sir you are absolutely right . I have just written false in the last two sentences.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A software engineer has the capability of thinking 100 lines of code in five minutes and can type 100 lines of code in 10 minutes. He takes a break for...
The number on the face opposite to the face carrying 1 is ______ The number on the faces adjacent to the face marked 5 are ______
I came across one Contactor rated 400A in which the coil is fed through a electronic circuit in which pulsating DC (waveform of full wave rectifier) & each pulse having...
Hi I got a chance to do project in one company on these topics.Helps me to choose which is better and relevant. 1.Speed Control of Switch Reluctance Motor 2.Seep Control...
After 13 miners were trapped in a coal mine in Sago, West Virginia, four years ago, rescuers didn’t know where to look for survivors -- they could have been anywhere...