Gunn Diode Equivalent Circuit, Help me!

hello everybody. I am a Electrical engineering student and doing my final project. Actually am developing Equivalent circuit for Gunn Diode and I am having difficulty understaning my error in ADS 2008, If anyone have gone through it, Or can refer a person knowing to work on this, I would appreciate it.

And I am also ready to pay for this If one can really help me plz help me in this regard, Hope U will favor me Its really urgent

My email is: [ ]

Thank You

Replies

• Michael Pound
    Michael Pound

I hope you done this project well and tou get know about working principle of gunn diode  (https://911electronic.com/gunn-diode/) theory. Couse this is important in making RF circuits.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Diwali - The festival of lights! Deepavali, or Divali is a major Indian festival, and a significant festival in Hinduism, Sikhism and Jainism. [3] Many legends are associated with Diwali....
Lets Discuss here that whts special about this DIWALI at your side. Well from My side i am going to my village after a long time on this diwali
CEan Godfather celebrates his 22[sup]nd[/sup] Birthday today 😁! So here's wishing Godfather - 😁HaPpy Birthday 😁 May your dreams come true! ​
Its happening in Mumbai now! From the raw news that I just got; Rahul Raj, a young man from Bihar tried to hijack a local passenger bus in Mumbai. The...
Can any body suggest me a Mini Porject for Masters in Structural Engineering.