Guide me where to do my project work

Hello Crazy Engineers!
I'm shyam kumar pursuing B.tech 3rd year (Electronics and Communication Stream). I wanna do a project work in some R&D companies in Hyderabad(india).I don't have any information about So,please guide me where to do do my project work. Though our college is suggesting me some private institute,I don't think i'll get sufficient knowledge in doing project work there.Please also provide the some projects

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi shyam,
    you can visit our place in hyderabad, just follow the link ok
    .#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am currently pursuing btech in mech engg....would like to do dome courses in my free time which would highlight both my resume and career...any info would be really helpful...
is there some scope in clinical technology? my one biotech frd want to know it, plz reply.
Hi, Nowadays, a technique called digital watermarking is heavily use to copyright protection. But protection of what.? Protection means to protect your digital assets like audio,image and video. For image...
I'm a student of electrical n electronics branch... right now in 6th sem.. i have to make Minor project thiss time.. need some help for it..
I"m a fresher please tell how to placed in core company in private sector of ECE ( i have 70% )