Guide Me (embedded or mainframes)

Hi friends
I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering in 2006 and searching jobs give me list of electrical companies to apply for the job ,i am interested to take up a course . Whether i should take embedded or mainframes.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Re: Guide Me

jayaprakash
    Hi friends
    I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering in 2006 and searching jobs give me list of electrical companies to apply for the job ,i am interested to take up a course . Whether i should take embedded or mainframes.
    Jayaprakash, there are couple of factors you might want to consider.

First, choose an area of your interest. In the long run, you should not regret having opted for career in the field which does not keep you excited.

Then, there are good companies in India which work on mainframes; IBM & Kanbay to name. Moreover, are you looking for job in a particular geographical area? What was your final year project based on?

croook
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Re: Guide Me

crook
    Jayaprakash, there are couple of factors you might want to consider.

First, choose an area of your interest. In the long run, you should not regret having opted for career in the field which does not keep you excited.

Then, there are good companies in India which work on mainframes; IBM & Kanbay to name. Moreover, are you looking for job in a particular geographical area? What was your final year project based on?

croook
    My final year project is embedded based neutral fault preventor and voltage monitoring system.

thank you crook, and i am interested in the field of electrical engineering but i find no openings for freshers so i cocluded to study mainframes .suggest me
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    Embedded is so intresting to study,

Really so perfect Devlopers of Embedded systems about micro processors and controllers.

Main Frame brokes our brain, I tried for some month,

Quite ok.

Choose as you wish.

Regards,
    A.Sk...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In this thread you can post good websites whcih you think would be important or interesting for Crazy Engineers. After a good collection has been made, Ill make a nice...
Hello CEans! Just a small update - You may now access General Discussions sections and Technical Discussions section directly through the CE-Portal ๐Ÿ˜€ ! This picture might explain what I'm...
hi all. well i am new here and this is my frist post. this area looks cool ๐Ÿ˜€ well herez my format. Name:Bhargav Engineering Trade: Computers Occupation: I am working...
Hi Guys.. I was wondering if anybody is interested in Target Shooting using FireArms.๐Ÿ˜ well my hobby is Target Shooting, i take part in Precision shooting and tactical shooting which...
'Tom Peters Seminar' Just finished reading the book. The book talks about this - "It's an insane world, and in an insane world, sane organizations make no sense." ๐Ÿ˜ Anyone...