Guidance for project on shell and tube exchanger

can any one guide the areas in which our project in shell and tube exchanger can be done. (areas in which our research to be carried)
and pls provide complete information, books and previous project reports on shell and tube exchangers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gda_vijay
    can any one guide the areas in which our project in shell and tube exchanger can be done. (areas in which our research to be carried)
    and pls provide complete information, books and previous project reports on shell and tube exchangers.
    Okay, what are our CEans supposed to help you with? You haven't asked anything!

By the way, yes, we can help! But you will have to ask specific questions. For generic questions - there's Wikipedia.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi am new to CE. i am currently a student at the university of technology Jamaica. I was recently presented with the task of coming up with an electrical major...
Hi i'm doing my final year project on Effect of music on EEG.I'v to check for any deviation in EEG before and while listening to music. Can I use neural...
i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller...
i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller...
hai i am from india and presently in mumbai university in electronic branch 3rd sem.looking for a project which is easy and has application of both analog and digital electronics.suggestions...