guidance for gate exam

I am a 3rd year Mechanical engg student and i have decided to prepare for GATE this year. I want to have some guidance in this direction. Waiting for you replies.please give some guidens

Replies

• utkarshjain
    utkarshjain
    hi guyz, I also want to prepare for GATE this year and also need some guidance from your side. Some blogs say that you need to buy the authentic books which are generally not taken during B.tech just because they will not fetch you enough marks or paper is not made from it. They say that it is better to prepare for it yourself without joining any institutes as this will only waste your money. Moreover, it is better to stay in touch with other people preparing for it. So i have opened a group on facebook named "GATE" and invite you all so that we can discuss important views and get a confidence boost as it is the most important thing for success.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Same question from my side too.....waiting for your replies.
  • ravi002
    ravi002
    heyy confirm my membership... got queries about GATE
  • kamlesh kaushal
    kamlesh kaushal
    plz guide me for gate exam(EE)
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    i am an electronics engineer persuing 3rd year. i too wish to give gate exams and psu's. on my level i have stated solving some previous year subjects and also the revision of earlier concepts. i would be glad if anyone could help out more.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    what kind of info do you need? there's a lot to GATE...it'll help if you are more specific
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    i want to know what to study and how to study. i have started solving some previous exam papers.
  • crazy_neo
    crazy_neo
    i m a 3rd year it engineering student and hav decided to appear 4 GATE exam. I want to know that how should i prepare so that i can get admissions in IIT-Delhi. how much i should score 4 that? and how should i prepare 4 the same?

plz reply
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Be the master in your basics , concentrate more on problematic type and spend some time in doing mock tests,, I tell you,GATE now a days are really damn easy..Last time I attended the test, I scored about 40 though I hadn't spent more time to prepare for it..Thing is Have your base strong 😀 All the best guys
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Also there is a site called gateforum.com.. Visit for more tips

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are tons of companies out there making waterproof digital cameras, mobile phones, MP3 players and what not! I still wonder whether someone has already worked on waterproof spectacles! If...
Attend Knowledge based session on 31st July 2010 at 5:00PM to step forward into World of Storage Area Network(SAN). Venue:Unimatics Software Solutions (P) Ltd. #611 & 612,Annapurna Block, Aditya Enclave,...
We haven't had a CE meet since long time. Can we all plan for CE meets in our own cities? A CE meet can be organized in any college along...
Hi My client wants to run a pump on inverted power. I recommended pure sine but what effect will square wave have on the motor? It is a single phase...
I have googling this for about 15 days now, but not able to get any ebook or torrent to download fro free! Again, I need a free version