Guess the CEan

Hi All

Ok Let us see how much you all know about people living in your this community. Here one CEan will give some hint about a CEan to the rest and will ask to guess his/her name. OK

Rules:
a) Any CEan cannot give hint for his own name and mine. OK
b) Hints should not describe any offending thing about the CEan to be guessed. OK

So here I go with the first hint
CEAN NO 1: "He/She is master blaster of C/C++, he/she rarely speaks on forum. His/Her favourite section is Computer Section. He /she rarely peeps beyond that section. Silent type but good in correcting other's programs no matters in what language it is. He/She makes too much use of "Edit" button provided by CE. He/She is always very quick in posting programs"

Guess Guess who is that fellow?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    My guess he is Pradeep Agarwal
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Ok first question is answered correct now goes the second.

CEAN NO 2: "Who looks like a calm minded person though is not. Who is the best interviewer in our community. Who has joined CE as an engineer but he do work as a marketing guy here. Who is an example of good entrepreneur for rest of the CEans. Whose brain is full of very good ideas though are rarely put in the form of threads here. Who is very much eager in resolving issues among CEans. Overall too much concerned for CE"

Guess guess "Who" is this "Who" ?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Mayur sir.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Is it CEan - MayurPathak?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Yes you both CB and Big_K are right. You guys can also give hints.

ok Here goes my next hint:

CEAN NO 3: "Who is currently CE's Einstein though afraid of solving puzzles and mathematics problems. Whose favourite topic of discussion is Science,laws of nature and projects and robots. Whose world revolves around them only. Drives rashly. Master Blaster in google search."

Guess who is this CEan ?
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Is it Crazyboy?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    No RajDeep, your guess is wrong. Think more - you are yet to know your CEans man. πŸ˜‰
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Is it CEan-Raj87verma88 (Patty!!)?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its Ash boy ..

Am i right??
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    @CB your guess is wrong.

So CEAN NO 3 is guessed correctly. Looks like I need to make guessing task difficult. So now try this one guys 😁

CEAN NO 4: "Who starts almost everyday a new thread in the hope that it would benefit CEans here but get disappointed most of the times after not getting expected responses. Who still keep on trying. Who is most of the times first person to reply to people's queries or problems."

Guess who is this famous ?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    The big k?
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    The Big K ??
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Yes Durga and kashish you guys answered correctly. You guys can also ask me and rest of the CEans to guess. I also want to play this guessing game.

Anyways here goes next

CEAN NO 5 :"A very good CEan. Who rarely post anything on forum but whenever posts prefer usage of own made acronymns. He can easily set analogy of any real life thing with computers. One sad thing about whom is speak very very less and consider all CEans as enemies for no reasons. One who hesitates to become friendly with every CEan."

Guess who is this most silent ? πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    While you all guess CEan # 5, here's CEan #6

CEan # 6 : He's a talented crazy software QA engineeer working in an IT company in Pune. He joined CE long time ago and forgot about it. He rediscovered CE while going through old emails in his mailbox and made an awesome comeback. He is not very active these days though (suffered an accident).

Hint: We traveled together to attend CE Mumbai Meet. He was very punctual and didn't alter his plans of attending the meet even when it was raining heavily in Pune.

Who is he?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Ans 5: I guess MaRo, I could be wrong though.

Ans 6: Anuragh27Crony
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Patty: Bingo! for CEan #6. 😁 I hope he comes back to CE.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    CEan # 6 is Anuragh2Crony ?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Oops ! My slowed computer and internet connection these days made Raj to win over me. Damin it!

@raj yes you are right for CEan # 5
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    shalini_goel14
    Yes you both CB and Big_K are right. You guys can also give hints.

ok Here goes my next hint:

CEAN NO 3: Drives rashly.
    I Didn't know Ash was a rash driver.
  • Differential
    Differential
    # 7: has good english, likes to do social service (recently did one) and lives in London
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Differential
    # 7: has good english, likes to do social service (recently did one) and lives in London
    Black Rose
  • CEMember
    CEMember
    Differential
    Gohm Sir ?

PS: Atleast tell right or wrong. 😐
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hey I guess the answer is Black Rose.

Gohm lives in USA.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Yups, Godfather and E-S are right. and I am also right as I described the CEain correctly. πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    #8. This Cean has lot of knowledge on PIC and currently working in some Organization and has lot of project ideas.
    Many guys have it , the it is the short form of his user name.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    I know him, he is
    CEan - godfather
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes thats correct!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    #9. This Cean is a serious person , has a lot of love towards his/hers country , he/she is also planning to rule the world like Alexander .

Guess Him/Her πŸ˜€
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Is he/she CEan- The Y-not?
    Wild guess
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    1 Request: Don't SPAM my thread and give some good hints of GOOD CEans whom everyone here should know. 3 lines are not called as hints. 😐

Anyways here goes the next:

CEan No 9: "A serious CEan joined CE long time back but became active again. He is rarely seen smiling but his favourite smiley used most of the times is :evil: (even when it is not required πŸ˜”). He is most of the times full of anger but cannot spill it on people over here. He feels more than happy when any CEan specially senior CEans over here replies to his thread."

Guess who is this He ?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @Rajdeep : wrong answer guessing answers from my friends list ??

Hint : He/she has more than 1000 posts.

@Shalini: You should put a rule stating the people in my friends list should only post the quesitons.
    How many lines does your Hints has??
    Dont over comment on others .

give a list of good ceans you want to ask questions about , if you feel good others cannot. I request you dont post generic comments on others.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    English-Scared;70491 @Shalini: You should put a rule stating the people in my friends list should only post the quesitons. [B
    How many lines does your Hints has??[/B]
    Dont over comment on others .
    Mr Whatever - when you know my this rule very well then don't post OK. :evil:

And don't tell me what to do and what not to do. I will do only what I want to do OK. :evil: :evil: Have any issues? πŸ˜› Go to hell.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    need to create a special section for people like you ..

Hell with you ..Who cares the sarcasm Forever here!!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    English-Scared
    need to create a special section for people like you ..

Hell with you ..Who cares the sarcasm Forever here!!!
    Yo ! !! 😁 😁 πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Do you two always have to fight? This is not the first time I have seen this happen.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    raj87verma88
    Do you two always have to fight? This is not the first time I have seen this happen.
    it however happened..
    Sorry Mods and Admin of CE and i promise never again
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Chill ES, Shalini. Request you guyz to no more fighting on web, PLEASE !!!
    Continue doing your good work:

CEan#9 - A. This Cean is a serious person , has a lot of love towards his/hers country , he/she is also planning to rule the world like Alexander . (Quetion by ES)

CEan No 9 - B: "A serious CEan joined CE long time back but became active again. He is rarely seen smiling but his favourite smiley used most of the times is :evil: (even when it is not required :sadπŸ˜€. He is most of the times full of anger but cannot spill it on people over here. He feels more than happy when any CEan specially senior CEans over here replies to his thread." (Quetion by Shalini)

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Wait, back up.. shalini, why do you say I drive rashly? Are you assuming? πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    #8. This Cean has lot of knowledge on PIC and currently working in some Organization and has lot of project ideas.
    Many guys have it , the it is the short form of his user name.

You Missed here Sandy not too much knowledge of PIC. i had worked on LPC (NXP) more than PIC.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @GF : But my clue was enough to answer you dude..

You are popular. πŸ˜€

Shalini Iam very sorry to talk in that manner ..

Sorry again!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    crazyboy
    CEan#9 - A. This Cean is a serious person , has a lot of love towards his/hers country , he/she is also planning to rule the world like Alexander . (Quetion by ES)

CEan No 9 - B: "A serious CEan joined CE long time back but became active again. He is rarely seen smiling but his favourite smiley used most of the times is :evil: (even when it is not required :sadπŸ˜€. He is most of the times full of anger but cannot spill it on people over here. He feels more than happy when any CEan specially senior CEans over here replies to his thread." (Quetion by Shalini)

-CB
    Still waiting for the answers to these two questions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEan # 9 A is raj87verma88

Answer Updated
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Biggie: There are 2 different Q 9.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Probably 9 A) is Patty aka CEan - raj8verma88

ES - Please confirm.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes 9(A) answer is correct.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    This seems to be an old thread and hope to be revive again!!!

Question 10: This CEan contributed a lot in Civil section. Discovered CE through his/her sister. He/she always wanted to do something creative and stuff like drawings and plans.
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Is she Civilprincess?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    This seems to be an old thread and hope to be revive again!!!

Question 10: This CEan contributed a lot in Civil section. Discovered CE through his/her sister. He/she always wanted to do something creative and stuff like drawings and plans.
    CivilPrincess for sure.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    That person can be no other than Civil Princess for sure.
    CP rocks...!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Maria:- Please Confirm the Answer.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Sorry for my late reply.πŸ˜€
    Varsha and Godfather was right, it was CP!!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Question 11: This CEan is involved in managing CE activity. He/she working as editor in CE. He/she is one of the oldest member at CE(joined 2006). He/she is a piano and violin master.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    akd huh? 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Correct CP!!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    okie who is the computer science engineer with a cool signature asking us to focus on his post? 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Question 12:This CEan is an IT engineer from Maharashtra and currently working with leading IT firm in Testing platform. He/she totally bollywood flick lover and loves watching romantic, emotional comedy, drama, horror, real facts, Adventure, Historical, musical,etc.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    CIVILPRINCESS
    okie who is the computer science engineer with a cool signature asking us to focus on his post? 😁
    Is it Ishu???
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    maria flor
    Is it Ishu???
    nope! πŸ˜€ try again
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    CIVILPRINCESS
    nope! πŸ˜€ try again
    how about Praveena???
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    no maria. πŸ˜€ see their signatures. which one says focus on my post?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Got it!! CEan Whats In Name???
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    maria flor
    Got it!! CEan Whats In Name???
    you got it right!!! 😁 it is WIN 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Yes!!!πŸ˜€

How about the question12 Cp??? Try itπŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Question 12:This CEan is an IT engineer from Maharashtra and currently working with leading IT firm in Testing platform. He/she totally bollywood flick lover and loves watching romantic, emotional comedy, drama, horror, real facts, Adventure, Historical, musical,etc.
    Aj_on_duty aka AJ?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    Aj_on_duty aka AJ?
    Not AJ GodfatherπŸ˜€
    His/her CEan name was given by his/her classmateπŸ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Are we talking about CEean-Frooty..?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Deepika Bansal
    Are we talking about CEean-Frooty..?
    You're right Deepika!!!πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next question: He/she is a Crazy Electronics & Communication engineer. He/she loves listening to songs, songs and more songs. He/she had a four-year scholarship in college.πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Cooltwins ??
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    praveena211
    Cooltwins ??
    You're correct Praveena!!!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next: This CEan is really good at portrait making, drawing landscapes and pencil shading. She/he loves compute,programming section, databases, networking ,etc. He/she is very talkativeπŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Talkative??Who is that??

If he/she is talkative,i should have known him/her!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @maria : Deepika Bansal
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Next: This CEan is really good at portrait making, drawing landscapes and pencil shading. She/he loves compute,programming section, databases, networking ,etc. He/she is very talkativeπŸ˜€
    Cean- Durga
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Correct CD!!!!πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next question: This CEan is a Crazy computer science engineer who loves computers and techno music equally. He/she also like coding and breaking codes . He/she is planning to do MS in Computer Science.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Correct CD!!!!πŸ˜€
    DB where is your Sketches ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Next question: This CEan is a Crazy computer science engineer who loves computers and techno music equally. He/she also like coding and breaking codes . He/she is planning to do MS in Computer Science.
    Cean-AKD .
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    Cean-AKD .
    Nope...It's not AKDπŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CEan:- Whiz.Kid.aniket
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    CEan:- Whiz.Kid.aniket
    Correct GF!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Correct GF!!!!
    Thanks. πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next question: This CEan is crazy about telecommunications.He/she is a Crazy ECE engineer. Among his/her many interests and pursuits are the following: Books, chess, Japanese, photography, internet, computer games, hockey, music (Only listening), Sudoku etc. He/she is a bookworm.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Next question: This CEan is crazy about telecommunications.He/she is a Crazy ECE engineer. Among his/her many interests and pursuits are the following: Books, chess, Japanese, photography, internet, computer games, hockey, music (Only listening), Sudoku etc. He/she is a bookworm.
    Cean:- SilverScorpion
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    Cean:- SilverScorpion
    Correct again GF!!!!πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next: This CEan is a Crazy structural engineer. He/she is crazy about civil structures and sports.Other than sports Ihe/she loves to do photography and sketching in his/her free time.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Next: This CEan is a Crazy structural engineer. He/she is crazy about civil structures and sports.Other than sports Ihe/she loves to do photography and sketching in his/her free time.
    Cean:-CrazyBoy is suits in first three case but not sure for the photography. πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Correct GF!!!! In his interview CB loves photography!!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next: This CEan is a Crazy Electrical Engineer. Sahitti is her/his bestfriend in CE-Family. He/she is very passionate about engineering and her/his aim is to do M.S in USA. His/her favorite and idol is Sachin Tendulka.πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is it dileepk?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is it dileepk?
    Right He is Deelip_K
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Correct CP and GFπŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next: This CEan has a keen interest in physics and astronomy. He/she is a Crazy Computer Science engineer. He/she is 2nd ranker in the state in 12th state board.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice that the thread has restarted But the questions and clues are too easy! It will be good if you increase the diffculty level! Its just my suggestion πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Is she Praveena?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    It's not Praveena Ishu...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    aj_onduty?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Still not AJ....
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    praveena211
    Talkative??Who is that??

If he/she is talkative,i should have known him/her!
    Praveena didn't you notice this trait of me?? 😲

godfather
    DB where is your Sketches ?
    GF I guess you didn't noticed them on my facebook account...!!πŸ˜‰
  • Reya
    Reya
    Who is that studious person who got state 2nd in 12th??
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Still no one answered the question???
  • Reya
    Reya
    Here is my question!

He is working as a system analyst and he love "MAGIC".He is a crazy computer science engineer who love programming and that is his hobby.He plays guitar and he has sung rap songs in his college.He knows 10 programming languages.He got a sweet voice too.He is a very active person(not in CE) and you can see him answering for most of the questions in CS Section.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Still no one answered the question???
    Please give its answer Maria.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    @GFπŸ˜›raveena already knows the answer!!!πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    Here is my question!

He is working as a system analyst and he love "MAGIC".He is a crazy computer science engineer who love programming and that is his hobby.He plays guitar and he has sung rap songs in his college.He knows 10 programming languages.He got a sweet voice too.He is a very active person(not in CE) and you can see him answering for most of the questions in CS Section.
    He is AJ? .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Duplicate post . . . SOrry
  • Reya
    Reya
    He He πŸ˜€Aj is an electrical engineer!!

The one who secured state second in 12th is vik001ind!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    He He πŸ˜€Aj is an electrical engineer!!

The one who secured state second in 12th is vik001ind!
    Oh ! πŸ˜”

• Reya
    Reya
    The one who guess the correct answer will get a "LIKE" from me!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    madhumurundi????
  • Reya
    Reya
    No,try your level best!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    is it goyal
  • Reya
    Reya
    No,goyal will not play guitar!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    how about slashfire than
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    whiz.kid???
  • Reya
    Reya
    @NM: You are right😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Congrats NM!!!!πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    wow my stone reached the bottle in darkness
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Next One please 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    This CEan is a crazy IT engineer. He/she really believes that there is life outside the earth. His/her father is a mechanical engineer. He/she used to do a lot things such as drawing, Taekwondo, swimming, playing musical wind instruments and good at outdoor sports too, but all stopped when when he/she started 9th grade.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    its optimystix 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Correct CP!!!!πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    He/she is a crazy computer science engineer.He/she is one of the most active CEans and very fast at typing.He/She is a very studious student who always scores 85+ in semester exams.
    He/She is friendly to everyone.Dr.APJ.Abdul Kalam is that person's favourite personality.He/She maintains almost 100% attendance in college.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Manish Goyal???
  • Reya
    Reya
    No, you are wrong!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    How about AKD???
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    sahithi 😁

that was easy! 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    Should not have mentioned about the attendance πŸ˜”
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    praveena211
    Should not have mentioned about the attendance πŸ˜”
    yes that was the give away! πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Oh i know the answer of last question but i am late to reply. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    Oh i know the answer of last question but i am late to reply. πŸ˜€
    don't worry gf its normal for the people like us
    try for next time
  • Reya
    Reya
    He/She is a crazy electrical engineer who is very good at writing poems and articles πŸ˜€He/She is an extrovert person who hates to study technical books.There are so many fans in CE for that person.He/She is very good at singing and even good at giving examples to most of the problems.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Praveena: This one has to be AJ. πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Wow!! You are right πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    praveena211
    He/She is a crazy electrical engineer who is very good at writing poems and articles πŸ˜€He/She is an extrovert person who hates to study technical books.There are so many fans in CE for that person.He/She is very good at singing and even good at giving examples to most of the problems.
    LOL
    ROTFL
    Why cannot I stop laughing, praveena?
    Extrovert?
    Lot of fans?
    U got me laughing crazy!
    @akd, nice guess, but praveena...
    Thanks for that! You people made my day!
  • Reya
    Reya
    He/She is a crazy computer science engineer who love to do design works.He/She is a good writer and a great fan of Harry Potter.He/She is very calm and hobby is reading novels and watching German,English,French movies.He/She likes to learn French.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Is it Akd???
  • Reya
    Reya
    You are wrong!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    again wrong!!!πŸ˜”
  • Reya
    Reya
    Its too simple maria πŸ˜€He contributed more to CE and he feels happy about it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    He/She is a crazy computer science engineer who love to do design works.He/She is a good writer and a great fan of Harry Potter.He/She is very calm and hobby is reading novels and watching German,English,French movies.He/She likes to learn French.
    Hint Please. πŸ˜›
  • Reya
    Reya
    Hint is given in the above post πŸ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    If I am not wrong, He is Manish Goyal I think so πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    No,you are wrong!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its my friend GF πŸ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    maria flor
    Is it Akd???
    @maria, that cannot be akd, she learns Japanese. She loves to learn Japanese.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Do you mean praveen???????
  • Reya
    Reya
    No aj πŸ˜€

@ES: Wrong!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    English-Scared
    Its my friend GF πŸ˜€
    Sandy, I am EC Engineer. πŸ˜”
  • Reya
    Reya
    He has not been featured in CE!
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Is he Nion?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nion is a girl πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    I guess that cean is leo πŸ˜€
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    praveena211
    Nion is a girl πŸ˜€
    Oh, sorry!
  • Reya
    Reya
    @NM: I said that person has not been featured in CE! Then how can you say it is Leo??
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Is he slashfear?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    praveena211
    Its too simple maria πŸ˜€He contributed more to CE and he feels happy about it.
    Is it IshuTopre or NarayanaMurthy??? If not, is he famous???
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    It must be Optimistyx or sahithi or praveena? Someone amongst these 3?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Is he slashfear?
    I too think about Slash.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveena211
    @NM: I said that person has not been featured in CE! Then how can you say it is Leo??
    sorry i didn't noticed it
    i vote for opti then
  • Reya
    Reya
    Optimystix is interviewed by durga πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    then how about yadavundertaker
    @Praveena: Some more clues please??? Do I know him / her?
  • Reya
    Reya
    @NM:Just go to KYCEan and see who are all have been featured in CE!!

@Praveen: You dont know him!! I guess i have given more clues!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveena211
    @NM:Just go to KYCEan and see who are all have been featured in CE!!

@Praveen: You dont know him!! I guess i have given more clues!!
    but i think about yadav is not there
  • Reya
    Reya
    @NM :No, wrong!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    praveena211
    @Praveena come on. Don't stretch our curiosity.

One last guess: Is it Ash our moderator? 😁
    @Ishu: Whatever we say the answer will be no!!! πŸ˜” Anywayz, lets try guessing,,, Am out of the game eligibility as I don't even know who he/she is!!! πŸ˜”
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    @Ishu: Whatever we say the answer will be no!!! πŸ˜” Anywayz, lets try guessing,,, Am out of the game eligibility as I don't even know who he/she is!!! πŸ˜”
    hehehehe praveen lets play a strategy see all the introduction and eliminate all people in KYCE
    so that some may remained she said as he/she is interested in posting see who mostly liked to post and others are eliminated so only 2 or 3 is remained
    another thing is helpful because now a days all the active CEans are in KYCE so in my view he/she is an old CEan
    narayana murthy
    hehehehe praveen lets play a strategy see all the introduction and eliminate all people in KYCE
    so that some may remained she said as he/she is interested in posting see who mostly liked to post and others are eliminated so only 2 or 3 is remained
    another thing is helpful because now a days all the active CEans are in KYCE so in my view he/she is an old CEan
    Wow... That's an awesome idea... I too can help you out in this way. Praveena said that I don't know him... So, we will eliminate all those whom I don't know!!! πŸ˜› What say???
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Wow... That's an awesome idea... I too can help you out in this way. Praveena said that I don't know him... So, we will eliminate all those whom I don't know!!! πŸ˜› What say???
    thats nice i said using my studying pattern
    I can filter out those I know! πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    k then give the answer praveen i am not concentrating on it
    You say the list... Lets remove all those whom I know!!! πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    You say the list... Lets remove all those whom I know!!! πŸ˜€
    lol your making me to work but sorry i can't
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    csiscool??
    narayana murthy
    lol your making me to work but sorry i can't
    You don wanna work??? You too lazy like me??? πŸ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    You don wanna work??? You too lazy like me??? πŸ˜›
    lol ofcourse more than you because some times i didn't written answers in exams even i know the answers due to their size
    narayana murthy
    lol ofcourse more than you because some times i didn't written answers in exams even i know the answers due to their size
    Hey, I have given blank answer sheets you know??? 😲
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Praveen: Can you post another question??

@Ishu: Sorry you are wrong!!
    Me? Posting another question? For what???
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Hey, I have given blank answer sheets you know??? 😲
    lol i am saying about serious sem exams anyway why can't you give any question for us to guess
    narayana murthy
    lol i am saying about serious sem exams anyway why can't you give any question for us to guess
    What question do you want from me? I have no idea who that CEan is... And another thing is, he was famous before I joined I guess, so I have no idea who he is!!! 😲 Dude, you are really crazy!!! 😲
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    It seems to be the toughest question of this thread!!!

ok, some more wild guesses: Is he 4man or sushant?
  • Reya
    Reya
    @varsha :No, you are wrong.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    @varsha :No, you are wrong.
    Now please give the Answer.
    godfather
    Now please give the Answer.
    GF Let the challenge be there... Say the possible users... I will filter out those I know! πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    GF Let the challenge be there... Say the possible users... I will filter out those I know! πŸ˜€
    But now i have nothing to guess.😁
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Is he madurmurudi?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Varsha0802
    Is he madurmurudi?
    no varsha wrong
    narayana murthy
    no varsha wrong
    How do you say?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    How do you say?
    her name is there in KYCEan
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    OK then is he one of he old ceans like xheavenlyx, sudhakar, integratedbrains?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is it cooldudeiet? because he only started the "let's learn french" thread in the general help section! πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    He is not an old CEan πŸ˜€

He contributed something to CE recently.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    sam_from_hell?
    @Praveena: Are you giving us the correct clues???
  • Reya
    Reya
    Yeah praveen πŸ˜€But still nobody found that person!!

@Niru: You are wrong πŸ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Cooldudeiet? 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    I said that he has not been featured in CE!!

@Ishu :how can u say it is CD??
    ishutopre
    Cooldudeiet? 😁
    Dude!!! He was introduced... πŸ˜”
  • Reya
    Reya
    @praveen : Hey CD is a guy!!
    praveena211
    @praveen : Hey CD is a guy!!
    Ah!!! You only said so... πŸ˜” Then who is that girl starting with cool???
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Praveen: cooltwins πŸ˜€
    praveena211
    @Praveen: cooltwins πŸ˜€
    Thanx... πŸ˜€ Ok, now say the answer!!! πŸ˜› he he... πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Praveen :Let them find out the answer. I have given enough clues to guess the CEan!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    @All :Ankita introduced him to CE!! This is my last clue.I will give the answer tomorrow.
    praveena211
    @All :Ankita introduced him to CE!! This is my last clue.I will give the answer tomorrow.
    I am waiting for that moment... Coz I have no clue about this... By the way, since this being a tough test, shall we have some special gift for them??? πŸ˜‰ PS: Sponsored by PTRL!!! Juz kidding...
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is it et? 😐
  • Reya
    Reya
    wow!! You are right πŸ˜€ Finally you found out πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    after three pages of discussions!!! whew! πŸ˜‰

yay!!! 😁
    CIVILPRINCESS
    after three pages of discussions!!! whew! πŸ˜‰

yay!!! 😁
    Congrats... You are the special prize winner... And the prize is, A LIKE FOR YOUR ANSWER!!! πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    praveenscience
    Congrats... You are the special prize winner... And the prize is, A LIKE FOR YOUR ANSWER!!! πŸ˜€
    what a prize πŸ˜›
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Niru : I will give you a special prize when i meet you directly πŸ˜€
    Awesome prize na??? Finally the thing is, you wouldn't have expected such a prize... πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    praveenscience
    Awesome prize na??? Finally the thing is, you wouldn't have expected such a prize... πŸ˜€
    yeah awesome! πŸ˜› couldn't have done without it! πŸ˜‰
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Congrats CP!!!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    A special prize from IT (Information Technology or Ishan Topre πŸ˜› ) too... One like and a superlike.

Congratulations CP 😁
    ishutopre
    A special prize from IT (Information Technology or Ishan Topre πŸ˜› ) too... One like and a superlike.

Congratulations CP 😁
    Dude.. You are the one!!! I owe you, thanx for giving me a company!!! πŸ˜€
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is it et? 😐
    Whoa! You get a like for that. Also that's one of my favorite CE smilies, may be 'cause it looks innocent πŸ˜€
    So consider it a double like πŸ˜‰

And, I see that a hell lot of discussion went on about this. I should hang around CE more often! πŸ˜€

praveena211
    Praveena, you got it wrong that I'm a Harry Potter fan! I haven't even read Harry Potter for that reason (I'm sure this is going to get me some awkward looks πŸ˜‰)
    Anyways! πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    You told me once that you are a fan of Harry PotterπŸ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Praveena: I think it must have been me. πŸ˜›
    @Praveena: A big 100W bulbu for you!!! Enjoy!!! πŸ˜›
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Praveen: I know, you will be very happy now😑😑
    praveena211
    @Praveen: I know, you will be very happy now😑😑
    Ha ha ha ... 10000 Likes for That Post!!! πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks CT. I thought is answerable question. πŸ˜› Good job Pravee. 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    New Question: (very easy one)
    Name the CEan who knows the maximum number of CEans personally.
    godfather
    Thanks CT. I thought is answerable question. πŸ˜› Good job Pravee. 😁
    Dude, mention correctly... Me or her??? 😲
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    @AKD ~ Is it you? πŸ˜‰
    AbraKaDabra
    New Question: (very easy one)
    Name the CEan who knows the maximum number of CEans personally.
    Either you or biggie!!! πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    praveenscience
    Either you or biggie!!! πŸ˜€
    Nope. I've talked to very few CEans personally. I have not even had a chat with more than 5-6.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Personally? Well I guess that may be it is Maria? She has a lot of friends on CE which are also her class mates. So by that law, Is it maria?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Godfather??
    More clues please... But you said it is easy! πŸ˜”
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    He/she chats with a lot of CEans online or offline.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Old or new cean??

Is that is sahithi?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am not able to ask questions like you all it seems. πŸ˜›

The answer is Praveena. πŸ˜€ Whomever I talk to are already her friends. πŸ˜‰
    AbraKaDabra

Ah... I just guessed... Hey you didn't give us enough chances!!! πŸ˜” Oki, next question please...
    Oki... Now my turen... Damn dead easy... Max 3 chances for you people... πŸ˜€

Clues:
    1. He is really an enthusiastic CEan.
    2. He has contributed a lot to InFocus.
    3. Very helping and most liked guy!!!

Next post, answer please... πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Praveen: It's ishutopre.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    Dude, mention correctly... Me or her??? 😲
    Pravee = Praveena πŸ˜€
    AbraKaDabra

Godfather??? πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    @Praveen: It's ishutopre.
    Correct the great guy Ishu. 😁

BTW your Avatar is changed Good Good. 😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    LOL praveen, I never knew what "CE in focus is? " until now. I contributed it for the first time today only.

I don't know If I am really enthusiastc CEan, I just like to be amongst you people.

But Thanks Harshad bhai, Praveen bhai and Ankita ji. You made my day today. πŸ˜€
    Oh Sorry... Not CE InFocus... Its voiCE!!! πŸ˜› My Mistake but AKD, tussi great ho!!! πŸ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    praveenscience
    Oh Sorry... Not CE InFocus... Its voiCE!!! πŸ˜› My Mistake but AKD, tussi great ho!!! πŸ˜›
    I do not know about quality whether you like them, but even in quantity they are very less. Just 19.

There are many great author than me. I am nothing in their comparison. But thanks. One thing if I can request you: Do not praise me in public never. Instead send me a PM and I will know that there is a good person who really "likes" my work. πŸ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Next question please! Anyone?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    you come up with a question this time πŸ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    He/She is an enthusiastic CEan and takes equally active interest in more than one technical section apart from his/her own. He/she has not been featured in KYCEan.
    Yeah, Ishu,,, Now its your chance to come up with a question... πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    He/She is an enthusiastic CEan and takes equally active interest in more than one technical section apart from his/her own. He/she has not been featured in KYCEan.
    Narayan Muthy?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    Narayan Muthy?
    lol no bro i never touched mechanical sections i think answer may be praveen or bioramani
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Yeah. I also think that the answer could be bioramani.
    Hey guys... It should be bioramani as I have been featured in KYCean... πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Oh yes i forgot that Multi-talented guy Ramani sir. πŸ˜”
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yes Narayan bhai, Harshad bhai and Praveen bhai. He is Ramani Aswath aka Bioramani sir.

But credit ought to be given to Narayan ji because he was the first to point it out.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Yes Narayan bhai, Harshad bhai and Praveen bhai. He is Ramani Aswath aka Bioramani sir.

But credit ought to be given to Narayan ji because he was the first to point it out.
    Good job NM. So now who is going to ask the next question? πŸ˜‰
    Godfather himself gonna ask the next question, coz my chance is over! πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    He/She is not an engineer although he/she was quite active on CE and interested in VB and Computer Science, He/she writes blog too and he/she had posted some codes on his/her blog too.
  • Reya
    Reya
    BCA girl??
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    praveena211
    Old or new cean??

Is that is sahithi?
    Meeee??? I don't know CEans personally πŸ˜”
    Do I know him/her?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    BCA girl??
    Nope I think she is not writing blog. πŸ˜›
    praveenscience
    Do I know him/her?
    How can i know? but yeah He/She had joined before you joined the CE. πŸ˜’
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    godfather
    He/She is not an engineer although he/she was quite active on CE and interested in VB and Computer Science, He/she writes blog too and he/she had posted some codes on his/her blog too.
    Need a good clue πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sahithi pallavi
    Need a good clue πŸ˜€
    Okey His/Her field is Commerce field. 😁

One More:- He/She is basically from Gujarat,India. 😁
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    may be akd
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    narayana murthy
    may be akd
    ha ha! No NM. Akd is doing computer Science Engineering πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    may be akd
    AKD ??
    She writes Blog
    She is Engineer
    She is not from Gujarat. 😁
    So totally wrong answer. 😁
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    AKD ??
    She writes Blog
    She is Engineer
    She is not from Gujarat. 😁
    So totally wrong answer. 😁
    lol its a mild guess i just thought of her junkyard and answered
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    godfather
    Okey His/Her field is Commerce field. 😁

One More:- He/She is basically from Gujarat,India. 😁
    I just now got the answer. He must be safwan. πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    I just now got the answer. He must be safwan. πŸ˜€
    Right AKD.

You know there is one co-incidence today i ask this question and he is back to forum too. πŸ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    godfather
    Right AKD.

You know there is one co-incidence today i ask this question and he is back to forum too. πŸ˜›
    oh so there i went wrong i never even heard about him πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    oh so there i went wrong i never even heard about him πŸ˜”
    Yes, I think he was inactive when you joined CE. πŸ˜‰
    I have no idea who he is!!! Anywayz, nice to have him back! πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    I have no idea who he is!!! Anywayz, nice to have him back! πŸ˜›
    Here is the Safwan Profile :- #-Link-Snipped-# πŸ˜‰
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ok friends now who is taking the chance of giving a mind blowing question πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    ok friends now who is taking the chance of giving a mind blowing question πŸ˜€
    My Turn is over you can ask NM. πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @gf: sorry i can't i am weak in asking question if i ask any question answer will be there in question itself if we clearly observe
    so please leave me in asking questions
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    narayana murthy
    @gf: sorry i can't i am weak in asking question if i ask any question answer will be there in question itself if we clearly observe
    so please leave me in asking questions
    Okey then is there anyone else who can continue this series.? πŸ˜€
    My chance over... πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next: This CEan is a Crazy Civil engineer. He/she is from Abu Dhabi, UAE and has working experience of 4 and a half years.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Crazy Boy aka Anil jain
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    dileep k
    Crazy Boy aka Anil jain
    Nope. It can't be CB.πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    dileep k
    Crazy Boy aka Anil jain

He is from Delhi. πŸ˜”
    Maria:- any Clue?
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    Maria:- any Clue?
    He/she not been featured in KYCEAN
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    He/she not been featured in KYCEAN
    Now I have no idea. πŸ˜”
  • Reya
    Reya
    Is he/she an active CEan?
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Is he Rajcivil?
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Maria :Try to add more hints in your question! Only by this, we will come to know about that person πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Varsha: I guess you are right πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Correct Varsha!!!!πŸ˜€
    Congos!!! πŸ˜€
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    praveenscience
    Congos!!! πŸ˜€
    Thanks!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next":He/she is a software engineer by profession. His/her favorite subject is "Cryptography". He/she really loves music.
  • Reya
    Reya
    No doubt.That person is Anuragh πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    praveena211
    Correct Praveena!!!!πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    Pravee rocks again. 😁
    Seri.. Ask her to give a treat then... πŸ˜›
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Next: This CEan is a Crazy Computer Science Engineer. His/ her hobby is coding. He/she really cares about nature. He/she was already featured in KYCEan.πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    He is gaurav πŸ˜€ Very easyπŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    praveena211
    He is gaurav πŸ˜€ Very easyπŸ˜€
    Correct Praveena!!!!πŸ˜€ You're really good!!!
    Praveena! Where's the treat for finding it correctly at the first point?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Here is my question πŸ˜€

Who scored 98% in CAT this year and attended IIMK,MDI,NITTIE,SP Jain GD and PI.Hat trick of rejects from some of the B.schools.Still he didn't lose hope and waiting for SP jain result.He is working in a software company for 2.5 years. He is a sudoku solver and loves trekking.He spends most of his time in gaming,reading novels,non fiction books and solving puzzles.He can play casio.He is not much active in CE now.He is independent in his thoughts and behaviour.He participated in programming contest and built a sudoku solver though he is not a computer science engineer.

PS: No clues will be given πŸ˜€ The one who finds the answer will be given a "like" and a special gift from me πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    @Praveen :Find the answer for this question.I will give you treat πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    praveena211
    Here is my question πŸ˜€

Who scored 98% in CAT this year and attended IIMK,MDI,NITTIE,SP Jain GD and PI.Hat trick of rejects from some of the B.schools.Still he didn't lose hope and waiting for SP jain result.He is working in a software company for 2.5 years. He is a sudoku solver and loves trekking.He spends most of his time in gaming,reading novels,non fiction books and solving puzzles.He can play casio.He is not much active in CE now.He is independent in his thoughts and behaviour.He participated in programming contest and built a sudoku solver though he is not a computer science engineer.

PS: No clues will be given πŸ˜€ The one who finds the answer will be given a "like" and a special gift from me πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    @Praveen :Find the answer for this question.I will give you treat πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    All I want to say is, what a question pravee! 😁 awesome! I will have to scratch my head for this one.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @ All: The clues which i have given to guess the CEan will not be found in KYCEan πŸ˜€ Dont waste time in searching!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    CEan uday.bidkar???
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Maria: NO,you got to know more about CEans πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    who is that CEan? no one was that active in the CAT section also. 😐
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    pravee give us clues πŸ˜€

which department?
  • Reya
    Reya
    He is not active in CAT section πŸ˜€

@CP: No more clues dear πŸ˜€ sorry!!
    Hey first of all do I know him???
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Praveen :You never heard his name i guess πŸ˜€
    Then how can I guess and how will you give me a treat??? This is not fair game!!! πŸ˜”
  • Reya
    Reya
    I dont want to give you treat πŸ˜€ Thats why i asked you to give the answer for the question i posted πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    @Praveena: Grr... No fair play! πŸ˜”
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Praveen : i know you will find out without clues πŸ˜€

I told you about that person some few days back!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    @Praveen : i know you will find out without clues πŸ˜€

I told you about that person some few days back!!
    What about me? Do i know Him?
  • Reya
    Reya
    You know everybody πŸ˜€ I haven't seen you chatting with that person πŸ˜€
    Let me try... Give me more clues... πŸ˜›
  • Reya
    Reya
    I have given more clues about that person!!

@ All: He has been featured in CE πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211
    You know everybody πŸ˜€ I haven't seen you chatting with that person πŸ˜€
    Then its now difficult for me. πŸ˜”
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    praveena211
    I have given more clues about that person!!

@ All: He has been featured in CE πŸ˜€
    he's not in KYCEan.. but he's featured in CE?
  • Reya
    Reya
    He has been featured in CE!! He is in KYCEan!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    praveena211
    He has been featured in CE!! He is in KYCEan!!
    oh okies πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    is it CEan skipper?
  • Reya
    Reya
    @ CP: NO dear πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    praveena211
    @ CP: NO dear πŸ˜€
    no??? i was so sure! πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Whizkid aniket?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Sauravgoswami?
  • Reya
    Reya
    No dear πŸ˜”
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    cooldudeiet?
  • Reya
    Reya
    @ Cp: wrong πŸ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Durga? .
  • Reya
    Reya
    No wrong πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cean KGV? .
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    KGV completed MBA i guess. 😐
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Then wild guess Frooty
  • Reya
    Reya
    Again you are wrong πŸ˜”
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    my prediction: this one is gonna go for more than 5 pages πŸ˜›
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    CIVILPRINCESS
    my prediction: this one is gonna go for more than 5 pages πŸ˜›
    You're right about that Cp. πŸ˜€
    Let's post all the names of KYCEan here!!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    You're right about that Cp. πŸ˜€
    Let's post all the names of KYCEan here!!!!
    Me and CP has posted many of them. πŸ˜›
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    Me and CP has posted many of them. πŸ˜›
    There still more of them, I guessπŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    There still more of them, I guessπŸ˜‰
    Yes, There are you can try now my brain has stopped to guess. πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    Yes, There are you can try now my brain has stopped to guess. πŸ˜€
    Tomorrow maybeπŸ˜‰ I should first cross-out those names already given.
    When will you say the answer???
  • Reya
    Reya
    I will say the answer on 28th πŸ˜€Let me give chances for the CEans to guess πŸ˜€
    What's special on 28th?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveenscience
    What's special on 28th?
    That answer itself. πŸ˜›
    Answer? Birthday of that CEan??? I don't get you! πŸ˜›
  • Reya
    Reya
    Nothing special πŸ˜€I thought i can give time for you people to guess the cean until 28th πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    As you people are finding difficult to guess that cean i will give you a clue!!

He is independent in his thought and behaviour.
    This will pave the way to guess that CEan πŸ˜€
    Oki Guys, keep on guessing... πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Is He SilverScorpion? πŸ˜›
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Slashfear???? he really loves trekkingπŸ˜€ and been a system analyst for 2 years
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    Slashfear???? he really loves trekkingπŸ˜€ and been a system analyst for 2 years
    yeah and he just featured in KYCean too. 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    yeah and he just featured in KYCean too. 😁
    I guess I was wrong because he is a computer science engineerπŸ˜”
  • Reya
    Reya
    What do you call a person who is independent in his thoughts and behaviour??

If you know the answer for that,you can search that word in CE and find that person!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    I guess I was wrong because he is a computer science engineerπŸ˜”
    Oops ! πŸ˜” .
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    CEan – Saurav goswami???πŸ˜‰
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    praveena211
    What do you call a person who is independent in his thoughts and behaviour??
    Is it maverick???πŸ˜‰
    Eternal Thinker???
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    praveenscience
    Eternal Thinker???
    may be mad scientist
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    If not CEan – Saurav goswami?
    how about CEan – Suyash???πŸ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cean Voltire? .
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    CEan-Susash said in his KYCEAN
    hence the title β€œMaverick” – since I am someone who feels it’s necessary to exhibit great independence in thoughts and actions.
    and this also
    I have been involved in managing and organizing of Aarohi – Cultural Festival (coordinator Quiz), Axis – Technical Festival (Manager – Lan Gaming Contest) as well as being part of the college Cricket team. Besides these, I am also involved in participation of quizzes, programming contests etc.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    maria flor
    CEan-Susash said in his KYCEAN
    and this also
    Detective Maria You rocks 😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    godfather
    Detective Maria You rocks 😁
    I hope it's correctπŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Maria :Wow!! You are awesome πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Infinite likes for your post!!

Special gift goes to Maria 😁😁
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    praveena211

Yes😁
    Thanks to the word MAVERICK😁
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    cool mariaπŸ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    praveena211

Whats that gift Pravee? πŸ˜‰
    What else??? A Like for her post!!! πŸ˜›
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    praveenscience
    What else??? A Like for her post!!! πŸ˜›
    well it was you who started the tradition of giving likes for the correct answers as a gift πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
    Yeah, me only, me only!!! πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, If you know any science fair in your city, please post about it in this thread. I believe there can be lot of great engineering project ideas picked up...
hi, i've just finished my engg(mech) from andhra univ..... i'm totally confused.... i got placed in Infosys.. but i'm scared of being in software industry.. now the other option that...
Hi CEians Here i would be posting jobs for fresher so that you don't have to go anywhere Regards Pawan
Folks if you are on twitter, let's follow each other. Me -> @thebigk 😁 CrazyEngineers.com channel -> @crazyengineers You?
hello friends,,,i have a 4+1 speaker set with my computer...it also has an in built FM player..if i play the FM player separately then it functions properly but if i...