GTA V : Some information revealed

Ah! Again the most anticipated game by Rockstar games.
There are three lead protagonists in GTA V namely : Michael, Franklin & Trevor. Each character has Specific set of skills, you can switch any character you like from in-game menu. Woah! that's nice.

gta v

The entire game takes place in Los Santos whose world is bigger than GTA SA, GTA 4 & Dead Redemption combine !
Geez, this sounds bigger than Azeroth,Northrend, Lordaeron, Kalimdor & Outland combined! (just kidding)
GTA V also includes some activities like yoga, base jumping, tennis & many more.
As per Rumors GTA V will hit the retail stores in spring '13.

Excited ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Meh, I already feel behind the schedule. I've a copy of GTA IV and I'm still stuck up at about 5-10 minutes into the gameplay. I hope to be able to gather some time to play this game.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The Trailer #2 is coming on November 14th. Two days to go!
    Anyone on CE is pre-ordering the game?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Spring '13 is rumored date for consoles.For PC gamers they have to wait 3 months more after official console release.
    I am disappointed with this white skin mafias in GTA5, I still feel GTA:SA was best ever, the thug-life,hood fights,pimping,robbery and most of it, Swerve of CJ;Killer!
    White Mafias sounds more like wannabe gangsta or accident gangsta.

Game(a rapper) who gave his voice in GTA:SA for CJ, is also back in GTA5, but sadly no idea of whom he gonna speak for.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Bump.

If you're avid PC Gamer who buys PC games more often than console games then bad news for you.
    Same like GTA IV, Rockstar games which is sitting on gold mines announced that they will be releasing GTA V after 8 months of X360 & PS3 version release.

Some how, Playing GTA IV in PC was lot of fun than on console due to plenty of mods & upgrades, then why Rockstar North focusing more on consoles than PC?
    Spring '13 + 8 months = End '13 or maybe Start '14.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Bumping again,

As GTA V for PS3, XBOX 360 & Wii U has been announced, but PC has been left aside; not basically aside but 8 months after release of console version(a rumor? might be) is just not so done, right ?
    So GTA fans are petitioning in favor of PC version of game to be made available. Petition already has 50,000 signatures & hopes to receive more than 100,000, hoping their voice might be heard by Rockstar games.

A small part of petition reads : "Please release GTA V on PC. GTA games have been a large part of so many peoples lives and it's a big shame not seeing the newest iteration of the game being released on the most powerful platform. Things like modifications have always been a HUGE part of PC gaming and modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have. I hope you consider the release of GTA V on PC as it'll make many people very happy!"

Even though Rockstar haven't officially announced for PC version, Rockstar "will" port it to PC version that's the trust we have in them.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    GTA V developers says, Money will be very hard to get.
    You have to be very good in drug dealing & other illegal activities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our member list showed members who've registered. I made a small tweak to it to sort it according to the latest activity. So now, the recently active members are now...
There are lots of questions which are repeated or related to previously asked questions . I would suggest that there a new feature can introduced: A list of already asked...
hello everyone.. myself Ashima Dhote..currently pursuing my B.Tech(2010-14) from Accurate Institute of Management & Technology,knowledge park,Greater noida,(U.P.) . As per my above mentioned batch of 2010-14, currently I'm in my...
Ubuntu comes with Open Source video driver called Nouveau by default. But being honest, this driver is lacking 3D acceleration, means most of latest games or even some old but...
Hi, I am done with the initial draft of the SOP for my grad school application. Would anyone be willing to evaluate it? If so, please give me your email...