GSM mobile signal boosters??

I want to know how far they are effective in boosting the signal??? n
I heard that the ones in the market are not so effective or they don't work at all...........
Is there a way to make an equipment or so to boost the signal to the maximum extent possible?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Some external antenna may give you more signal strength. Can give name of any signal booster available in market?
  • sisir47
    sisir47
    godfather
    Some external antenna may give you more signal strength. Can give name of any signal booster available in market?
    I was not referring to any particular brand, i meant there are no signal boosters in the market which can be connected to a mobile phone externally so that the signal strength is increased. I saw some stickers(or which look like one) which can be put on the backside of the mobile.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    sisir47
    I was not referring to any particular brand, i meant there are no signal boosters in the market which can be connected to a mobile phone externally so that the signal strength is increased. I saw some stickers(or which look like one) which can be put on the backside of the mobile.
    may be, try to do a external signal booster on your own, it may create a revolution in communication field.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    aarthivg
    may be, try to do a external signal booster on your own, it may create a revolution in communication field.
    sisir47
    but why you go for externally connected signal booster
  • sisir47
    sisir47
    aarthivg
    but why you go for externally connected signal booster
    I'm not asking for a replacement of the internal antenna... I need an external antenna(portable) or a signal booster or may be something else which allows the mobile to catch the signal or to increase its strength.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm not saying that UFO's exists but many believed that they've seen UFO's flying around in dark space. However, if they do exist can they really travel between galaxies with...
Tekniska 2012 is a Techno Cultural and Sports Festival organized by Barkatullah University Institute of Technology, Bhopal. Tekniska will extend its focus on challenging new boundaries and will be a...
is it possible to make a 3 phase transformer to two single phase transformer
GlanzKrieg '12 is a national level technical symposium conducted by the Electronics and Communication Engineering department of Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College. GlanzKrieg invites the eager to learn, create...
Prayatna 2012 is a Mechanical Fest organized by Mechanical Engineering department of PSG Tech, Coimbatore. Owing to grand success of Prayatna in the inaugural year with more than 30 colleges...