GSM mobile signal boosters??

sisir47
@sisir47-2WFfVC โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

I want to know how far they are effective in boosting the signal??? n
I heard that the ones in the market are not so effective or they don't work at all...........
Is there a way to make an equipment or so to boost the signal to the maximum extent possible?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Jan 4, 2012

    Some external antenna may give you more signal strength. Can give name of any signal booster available in market?

  • sisir47

    @sisir47-2WFfVC • Jan 4, 2012

    godfatherSome external antenna may give you more signal strength. Can give name of any signal booster available in market?

    I was not referring to any particular brand, i meant there are no signal boosters in the market which can be connected to a mobile phone externally so that the signal strength is increased. I saw some stickers(or which look like one) which can be put on the backside of the mobile.

  • aarthivg

    @aarthivg-HH344f • Jan 4, 2012

    sisir47I was not referring to any particular brand, i meant there are no signal boosters in the market which can be connected to a mobile phone externally so that the signal strength is increased. I saw some stickers(or which look like one) which can be put on the backside of the mobile.

    may be, try to do a external signal booster on your own, it may create a revolution in communication field.

  • aarthivg

    @aarthivg-HH344f • Jan 4, 2012

    aarthivgmay be, try to do a external signal booster on your own, it may create a revolution in communication field.
    sisir47I was not referring to any particular brand, i meant there are no signal boosters in the market which can be connected to a mobile phone externally so that the signal strength is increased. I saw some stickers(or which look like one) which can be put on the backside of the mobile.

    but why you go for externally connected signal booster

  • sisir47

    @sisir47-2WFfVC • Jan 4, 2012

    aarthivgbut why you go for externally connected signal booster

    I'm not asking for a replacement of the internal antenna... I need an external antenna(portable) or a signal booster or may be something else which allows the mobile to catch the signal or to increase its strength.