Group Discussion Topics With Answers

I will start different GD Topics in #-Link-Snipped-# section
CEans can discuss the topics in there and we get 'general knowledge' as well as important points for actual GD Scenarios.

I think engineers have no need to be scared of interviews if they have sound idea of day-to-day happenings in Social topics, management, economics, politics, education, sports etc..

We will make a list of it in this thread.

Dealing with High Oil Prices in India

Link: Dealing With High Oil Prices In India - Group Discussion

Rules are created to be broken
Link: Rules are created to be broken - Abstract Topic Group Discussion
'Customer is the King' - Is the statement still valid? - Group Discussion Topic
Link: 'Customer is the King' - Is the statement still valid? - Group Discussion Topic

'Censorship In Movies' - Effective or not?
Link: 'Censorship In Movies' - Effective or not?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Some pointers:

1. You have to assume that you are one of the members of a real GD.
    2. Members of a GD who take initiatives are always appreciated. Go ahead first.
    3. Synchronize your thoughts before putting forward your opinions.
    4. Express positive attitude by hearing what others have to say and show inclination towards finding a solution to the problem being discussed.
  • hari1
    hari1
    niceeee idea.................
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The first topic has been added. You may start the GD.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    New topics will be added each day. Speak out Engineers!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The thread has been stuck in this section. I hope engineers can practice healthy GD Sessions here.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you have other topics for GD Please share the topic here, I will include it in the first post and start a thread in Debates section.
    We have to make a huge list. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I really wish we could add more topics here. #-Link-Snipped-# Could you please do something about this?
  • san555
    san555
    ahhhh can you tell me about upsc exams for mechanical branch?how many times we can apply to upsc ?is there limitations?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Find out the number that should be place inside this circle:
Galaxy Note offers 5.3" mega SAMOLED screen and runs on Android 2.3.4. I'm wondering whether this phone has better battery life than Samsung Galaxy SII. Does anyone know about it?
Find the number for replacing the question mark.
Samsung SCH W689 is one of the first bada 1.1 flip phone. The phone is expected to launch in China soon. The phone is Dual SIM phone with dual touch...
Maharashtra Centre For Entrepreneurship Development or better known as MCED is the organization that promotes 'social and economic entrepreneurship' since 1988. It is a training institute that focuses on 'entrepreneurship...