Greetings!

Hello all

I am Richard and I work in the Heat Exchanger industry for Thermex Ltd (Thermex Heat Exchangers and Oil Coolers, UK Manufacturers) I hope that being here will enable me to learn more about engineering in its many forms, also I hope to be able to share the knowldge I have with you so if you have any Heat Exchanger questions please let me know and I'll see if I can help ๐Ÿ˜€

Looking forward to speaking with you all,

Richard

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Richard ๐Ÿ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy CE. We look forward to active participation from you ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Richard: :welcome: to CE Family.
    I believe we will have a lot to read from you on the forum.
    Keep visiting frequently. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Welcome to CE mate!

I' d like to know more about the Heat Exchanger that you are working with; what it is used for, and related topics.

ATF
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Richard!
  • Richard O'Connor
    Richard O'Connor
    atf
    Welcome to CE mate!

I' d like to know more about the Heat Exchanger that you are working with; what it is used for, and related topics.

ATF
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

ATF, we work with several heat exchanger types, primarily Shell and Tube, Plate type and Air cooled products. They are used in a variety of industries including Marine, Hydraulics, Industrial Process, Automotive, Agricultural, Defense and many others. It is a real pleasure to be able to work with a product which is used in so many applications and industries, being able to learn about the client and what they do makes the job very interesting indeed!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family Rechard.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!:welcome:
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Carolin
    Carolin
    Hello and welcome. New here too, nice to meet you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you suggest me some good topics for final year project for Electrical and Electronics batch? ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿ˜€ question: Anyone knows about software to hide all traceble adresses in emails like Mac adress, etc? Purpose is not to hide as a spammer but for safety!! Email is...
[video=youtube;v9h8ziIY17A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9h8ziIY17A&feature=share[/video]
HR questions.. Please answer these.. 1) If you got a offer from any other company who is paying more than us then which company will you select and why?? 2)...
Recently i made myself exposed to python language courses on the internet & i found it to be the most flexible laguages i knew till date.... May be thats why...