greetings to all

hey guys, m Piyush Malik n m an automobile engg. I belong to Chandigarh. Well i have a great passion for cars n bikes n i like airplanes (esp. fighter jets) too. besides dat i love traveling n adventures. Only goal of ma career is to become best automobile designer n other then dat i wana serve ma motherland by joining indian air force.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Piyush 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers and what motivated you to join.

I'm sure you'll find lot of like minded individuals here. We look forward to your questions, answers to problems posted by others, new ideas etc. Do tell your friends about CrazyEngineers 😀
  • piyusheddie
    piyusheddie
    well sir its really glad to join u guys. actually yesterday i was searching for jobs online n during dat i got CEs' link n see i just found u guys. i to feel happy to join u guys....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why some cars use a turbocharger while few others use a supercharger what is the basic difference b/w the two and which one is more powerful ?
I wish to know about kVA and kW difference and how to convert hp to kva/kW. Is there any calculator available for these conversions?
I am a mechanical engineer and I want someone among you to explain me the term entropy and relate it to enthalpy. Why and how is it used? I want...
kedar637
Hi, I want some ideas about my final year project topic.