Greetings from Cairo :)

Hey all, this is Amr from Cairo, Egypt
Originally a Materials Science engineer, but lately have been interested more in Mechatronics πŸ˜€

Lookin forward to meeting other engineers in here =)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Amr, Welcome to CE πŸ˜€ Good to have you in the team. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Mechatronics and materials? Welcome to the team! Good to have you with us. :welcome:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Amr! We look forward to your participation.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome to CE πŸ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    welcome to CE Amr πŸ˜€
  • Amr Boghdady
    Amr Boghdady
    Wow, thank you all for the very warm welcome πŸ˜€
    I found about the forums here while searching Google for something related to mechatronics, can't remember what exactly
    I know mechatronics is extremely different from my major, but ever since seeing those Cnc machines made by mechatronics students, I've become extremely interested in that field
    I've already taken alot of mechanics courses, from statics, to dynamics, to fluid mechanics, so hopefully I could continue building on what I've already learned πŸ˜€
  • Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    Nice to have you here Amr! Welcome to CE! Mechatronics.. I'm in!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Amr!!!!:welcome:
    Looking forward for your active participation hereπŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Hey, welcome to CE, Amr!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What do you think of it!!!!!!!!!!! Is it cool app?????
i want to implement a vibration sensor that has a amgnet attached ona spring and a coil that gets the magnetic flux change converted to current. and then the current...
I am doing my final year b.tech c.s.e. . i have done my ccna course. i want to do a final year project based on ccna course. Can u guide...
Check one of the amazing thing Google brings to your Internet Explorer by allowing you to enjoy all the features of Google Chrome without any other software or installation needed...
Shahrukh Khan will return to the screen after more than 1.5 years with a superhero sci-fi action family adventure flick Ra One It is being touted as the costliest bollywood...