CrazyEngineers
  • Hello to all, just found this site, I am working in a project for green power. Can any one tell me where I can find formulae for loading or stress. The calculation are for a air piston that attaches to a floating box, trying to fine the largest given the size and weight of the box.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 17, 2008

WDNOT
    Hello to all, just found this site, I am working in a project for green power. Can any one tell me where I can find formulae for loading or stress. The calculation are for a air piston that attaches to a floating box, trying to fine the largest given the size and weight of the box.
    Old thread, no one to reply to this? Hello! 😒
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJul 18, 2008

We have to leave it to them mechanical/civil folks 😛
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberJul 19, 2008

Yep, should be moved to mech forum where we've discussed air engines previously so the gearheads there can help this CEan out.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJul 19, 2008

Oh yes.. of course! Thanks gohm 😛
    Cancel
  • vaitheeswaran

MemberAug 6, 2008

I think the book written by foreign authors and the Indian author book by,"BANSAL" and some e-books could help to find those formulae.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register