Great Ball Contraption - A 5' x 21' Lego Monster

If you are a Mechanical Engineer, Lego fancier and plain crazy you will like this seven minute long video of this amazing, zany Lego machine. All it does is to send balls on a 100+' journey climbing, jumping, falling and doing various other activities besides, before coming back to the Start.

All in all it is a fascinating journey on what CEans do.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I read in the comments section of the video - 'This is what happens when engineers go unemployed.' 😁

Crazy stuff this is!
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I enjoyed that clip!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Forbe's survey puts L&T ahead of Apple and Google inits list of world's top fifty Most innovative companies. Four other Indian companies also make it to the list of fifty....
I had been trying to install Whatsapp on my ubuntu 12.04 using the android emulator. I have installed android sdk with jelly beans installed on the emulator and downloaded whatsapp...
I was wondering if someone could help me out or point me in the right direction. I am designing a 30'-0" tall cmu masonry wall with 32"x16" pilasters at 16'-0"...
Atlast, Wait is over. The Steam's Linux version is out with two dozens of game supporting Linux. Alongwith it, Steam Linux's client testing starts from today. We were waiting too...
Tata Docomo Launches Waterproof Fujitsu F-074 Mobile So you like to take calls from your bathroom? If the Tata Docomo signal reaches your bathroom well, you might just want to...