Gravity reversal and multiplication

Can we do something such that we can reduce the gravitational force or counter the gravitational force? Does Gravitational force possibly have a positive and negative? a north and south? Please answer this question.
If we can do something like this, if we can find this out, then we can create zero gravity, double gravity and similar conditions. CEans, bring your heads together.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have 2 os on my pc. One is ubuntu and the other is windows xp . Since my windows is failing to boot i tried repairing it . But...
Guys, i m doing the very same project in final year... I have segmented the characters from the number plate and looking forward to complete the matching the extracted characters...
"Galaxy" is a new-age mobile social network which allows you to live a full virtual life in your mobile phone! Chatting with friends, sending private messages, meeting new people and...
hello friends I have created a group for crazyengineers on facebook .Please join it and make crazyengineers.com popular among 500 million users crazyengineers on facebook
I am in 7th sem, n have a re-appear in one subject in 6th sem. I wanna know about companies rules for active Re during placement for Mechanical engineering students.