Grand Theft Auto : Vice City is released for iOS

In 2002, The game that gave whole different shape to GTA franchise with its Open world feature, Grand Theft Auto Vice City has been released for iOS.
It has all features of PC + iCloud synchronization (2 slots of save game is syncd) + Open world at 4.49€ available for download in iTunes.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    In 2002, The game that gave whole different shape to GTA franchise with its Open world feature, Grand Theft Auto Vice City has been released for iOS.
    It has all features of PC + iCloud synchronization (2 slots of save game is syncd) + Open world at 4.49€ available for download in iTunes.
    GTA on PS3. FTW!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i just heard about the POWER PCB software from PAD. Has anybody used it before? If yes i would appreciate a short review of how the software is. Is...
What will happen when inductance is placed in dc and ac supply?
'- x - = +' '+ x + = +' '- x + = -' '+ x - = -' but how do we get this, the proof..?😉😐
Do you think it's a good idea to let all our members edit others posts? I found out that quora does that and this has helped them go totally spam...
Seven steps. Saptapadi. That is what the new husband takes his bride through declaring how they are going to lead a life together. Here are seven steps a computer takes...