Graduation project idea

Hello CEans !

My name is ahmad abd allah computer science student in ain shams university -egypt

i'm in my last year and i'm searching for graduation project idea in any computer science field ( we are group of 5 ) .

any one can help me with that

thx in advance !

Replies

• Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    hey, why not search in "Project ideas and seminar topics"...........
  • themask
    themask
    Goto #-Link-Snipped-#
  • TheV
    TheV
    Go for collage database management system .....!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came to know that when we compile a program without any constructor then a default constructor or a blank constructor is created at the run-time itself by a compiler.But...
Hi, I have CMOS camera that the output is NTSC or PAL. I want to interface with PIC. Did anyone know how to connect that? Maybe it have a chip...
Source: Email from DimDim Better Video. As soon as you start a meeting, you'll notice the video broadcaster has gotten a lot bigger and better. The host can broadcast their...
Software engineers are obviously attracted towards Facebook - now the world's biggest social network; and lot of Google's talented employees have obtained offers from Facebook. Google's making counter offers to...
In India, there are about 550 million mobile phone users and only about 50 million web users. SMS GupShup - a mobile social network started in 2007 has over 35...