Got a seat at MIT ID pune for product desiging. Is it worth a shot?

Hey, I am doing Electrical Engineering, Final year and have hobby to draw and sketch. Apart from that i have passion to make products. So i gave DAT exam of MIT ID and then cleared the interview too.
Can I get a student feedback for this institute? How's the teaching and ofcourse placement?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jose Carlos Rubio and his team of researchers from Michoacan’s University of San Nicolas Hidalgo (UMSNH) in Mexico has come up with the world’s first glow-in-the-dark cement after 9 years...
Quote: To watch a demonstration of the latest ‘breakthrough’ additive manufacturing technology is to invite a reasonable doubt: could this be an elaborate April Fools? Before your very eyes a...
Known for their capability to learn and perform, nowadays robots are reaching a culmination point where the humanoids will be able to do everything a human does. In the last...
Quote: While anyone who works with electricity quickly develops a healthy respect for anything that could possibly be live, even the best of us can make uncharacteristic mistakes when pushed...
Commuting has become all sorts of cool in the past few days, with so many innovative driving devices coming into the market. I still prefer the conventional bike for everyday...