Google's trying hard to stop employees move to Facebook

Software engineers are obviously attracted towards Facebook - now the world's biggest social network; and lot of Google's talented employees have obtained offers from Facebook. Google's making counter offers to stop their employees joining FB. Google Making Extraordinary Counteroffers To Stop Flow Of Employees To Facebook • TechCrunch -

One recent Googler, we’ve confirmed, was recently offered a counter offer he couldn’t refuse (except he did). He was offered a 15% raise on his $150,000 mid level developer salary, quadruple the stock benefits and…wait for it…a $500,000 cash bonus to stay for a year. He took the Facebook offer anyway.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In India, there are about 550 million mobile phone users and only about 50 million web users. SMS GupShup - a mobile social network started in 2007 has over 35...
CEan MayurPathak celebrates his birthday today. Let's wish him many happy returns of the day and hope he returns to CE 😛 😁😁😁😁 Happy Birthday Mayur 😁😁😁😁
Many leading companies, I've come to know, are asking engineering grads to join 2 year contract at the time of joining. The contract abides the new employees to continue the...
Dear CEans, We are here, boasting ourselves as members of developed nations and we simply turn a blind eye to facts. Now, I want you all to remember that we...
Might be you have observed,some dark lines appearing in monitor screen(mine is CRT) ,when viewed through mobile camera ...otherwise my monitor is working fine... Why is it so??Any Electronic reason??