Google Sorry !!!

I received following screen on Google: Had anyone of you faced this problem anytime in past?

Google
Sorry...

We're sorry...
... but it appears your computer is sending automated requests.
Top of Formโ€‹

Please confirm you are human by typing the characters in the image below:
โ€‹

Bottom of Formโ€‹

#-Link-Snipped-#
This page appears when our systems detect procedural requests coming from your IP address in violation of our Terms of Service. This block will expire after the procedural requests have stopped.
Automated requests may be sent by malware or a bad browser plugin on your machine. If you are using a shared network connection, the traffic may be coming from a different computer behind the same IP address. It is also possible someone is intentionally sending automated requests using a script. Your proxy administrator may be able to identify the responsible machine.
If you are a network administrator and you need help identifying the procedural requests in your logs, more information is available in our #-Link-Snipped-#.

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice find! ๐Ÿ˜€ I didn't know about it.
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    A great man once said "When in doubt, Google it"
    Click #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I hope that great person was Sam from hell

I already googled that and found that, I was just asking that had anybody faced this in past... ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • sam_from_hell
    sam_from_hell
    I think you better scan your computer.
    I had a similar problem once, I couldn't access the internet or it was too slow, turns out that i had a big bloody virus cooped up in all my folders, which was continuously downloading crap into my computer. Had to format and re-install ๐Ÿ˜” .

crazyboy
    I hope that great person was Sam from hell
    rofl. Not.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yeah I had also faced this error in my college computer cent re

But at that time I just ignored it
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    just read from somewhere this error comes when more than 5 requests are sent from particular ip within 1sec
    in that case google may even ban your ip
  • Leo
    Leo
    I had faced this problem several times, google gives you this error when it's system has to process same kinda query various times with different variables, this is done to stop user from using google hacking tricks via automated program but general users may also come across this problem when you make several requests since some queries are processed similarly and it detects all queries are coming from same IP address.
    So was above information useful to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CWG 2010 to create 24.7 lakh jobs in India .. New Delhi, Oct 5: The organising committee of Commonwealth Games 2010 hoped that the revenue of the Delhi games would...
Despite poor image publicised at the Commonweallth Games, India is one the fastest growing economy and "much-derided democracy" that will soon outpace China. The surprising India's economy is largely based...
Hi i have seen a few project titles which make use of sensors like capacitance based eye blink sensor, capacitance based breath detec sensor but i could find help for...
Skype has released the app from Verizon's shackles and made it available for everyone using Android 2.1. Following video explains the app in depth - [video=youtube;nYVYJJES1_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYVYJJES1_w[/video]
Internet Explorer, which once upon a time had almost 75% of the browser market share and had won the battle against NetScape, is now losing its battle against the new...