Google Search On iPad Looks Simpler & Cleaner

I've been using iPad for quite some now. Today, I noticed a change in the look and feel of Google's front page on iPad. The new look is simpler and cleaner. The first big noticeable change is in the length of the Google search box - it's wider than ever before. The search results are all separated by horizontal lines and the Gooooooooogle at the bottom of search results has been replaced by simple digits to represent each of the search results page. I'm wondering whether Google will release this simplistic design for Desktop users. Has anyone else found out this change?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can A.com access the cookies stored by B.com website ? If yes then how ? One possible option is that A.com behaves like a client and change its browser settings...
Samsung Galaxy R is the teared down version of the popular Samsung Galaxy SII phone. The phone has been officially confirmed. The phone will be launched for Asian, Middle East...
CrazyEngineers Mock Aptitude Test II Invitations Sent To Registered Members On Their Email Addresses. Those who did not specify valid CE-Forum ID or Email Address will not receive it. They...
What is the rating of conventional rewirable fuse, MCB etc. What is the rating of polyfuse(resettable fuse or PPTC fuse). Polyfuse are normally used in electronic circuits. Can we replace...
Hey all, First of all,let me introduce myself,my name is Ayush,I'm new to the forums and I've passed my 10+2 this year with PCM,and looking to do graduation with BTech...