Google Script Converter Launched

Google labs has launched Google Script Converter: A product that allows the user to read a web page in a script of their choice. For example if the user can understand spoken Tamil but cannot read the script, they will be able to view Tamil web pages in English (Roman) script.

Note that the script converter will NOT translate your page. There's translation service available to do that. Currently following languages are supported by Google Script Converter:

• Bengali
  • Greek
  • English
  • Persian
  • Gujarati
  • Devanagari (Hindi, Marathi, Nepali)
  • Kannada
  • Malayalam
  • Punjabi
  • Russian
  • Sanskrit
  • Serbian
  • Tamil
  • Telugu
  • Urdu
The Script Converter is available here: #-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think?

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Yeah its nice but then seems little funny (I just tried converting my blog to tamil ha haha sounds funny)but a good converter actually.,may be we can just find more improvements!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Good converter..! yes, we can find more improvements.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Cool!!
    I like it! 😀

I wonder what language is used to code this.
    I chanced upon a similar software in a college symposium, and it was made using python!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the difference between radial package and axial package?
Hi , I am Rajya lakshmi.I want some information regarding ATG framework .
CEans, CrazyEngineers is hiring part-time bloggers. The details can be found on our Careers Page. The positions are part-time so anyone can apply as long as you meet the job...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33894-crazyengineers-hiring.html CE Careers Page: Careers - CrazyEngineers Your queries in this thread.
Q:There are 20 pieces of bread to divide among 20 people. A man eats 3 pieces, woman eats 2 pieces and a child eats half piece of bread. Tell the...