Google Science Fair 2011 Finalists Declared

Google has short-listed 15 finalists that will fly to Google Headquarters in Mountain View, CA, to participate in the final judging round and awards ceremony on 11 July 2011.

The judging panel will select one winner in each age category and one Grand Prize winner from among the three age category winners.

You can see the finalists and their videos here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhijeet Khandagale
    Abhijeet Khandagale
    when do they have entries opening for next year ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Features of Kobo E Reader: Available Colors: Lilac, Blue, Silver and Black Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Processor: Freescale 508 Processor Device Size: 114mm X 165mm Device Depth: 10mm Weight: 200g Diagonal...
Verizon Wireless said Monday it plans to launch its 4G network in the Lansing area on June 16.Verizon says: smartphone, laptop modem and hot spot users will be able to...
Automated registration bots are a big pain in the a$$ for any web administrator. To prevent the spam bots, we use re-CAPTCHA (human verification technique), but they prove to be...
I have an old scooter engine (+ the scooter 😛) and I wanna run it on pure ethanol for a project. On my research on the internet, I found that...
Dear Engineers, I'm a final year chemical engineering student and i will have my final year project (FYP) this semester. I have been given a general title of Modelling of...