CrazyEngineers
  • Now, since no one except Googlers know the algorithm, we won't be able to discuss it in detail. I believe we can still make an attempt to come up with our own ideas on how it works.

Overall, everyone knows Google's algorithm calculates the number of inlinks to any page on a website. More the inlinks, more is the pagerank. But then, these inlinks have weight attached to them according to the page rank of the linking domain.

So, what do you think goes on behind the scenes? Mathematicians, computer scientists - your inputs, please?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • niraj.kumar

MemberSep 1, 2008

In my opinion Well it depends upon the page from where the link is coming like
    the content of the page , keywords of the pages from where the link is coming whether is match with the keyword of the linked content or not
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberSep 2, 2008

Crunchy....😀

For more information goto #-Link-Snipped-#
    techfreak!
    Can anyone explain in detail what is Google's algorithm all about?
    Cancel
  • anki_0305

MemberSep 4, 2008

in addition to the inlinks, I think it depends very much upon the number of times the page is viewed.
    Cancel
  • niraj.kumar

MemberSep 4, 2008

anki I dont think It work like that .... page impression is nothing to do with Page Rank Algorithm ....
    Cancel
  • Sameer Fadnavis

MemberSep 7, 2008

There are many factors that go in deciding the Page Rank apart from the inlinks. I have tried to explain it in a visual way. Check it out at -<Admin: removed link>and let me know, whether it made sense or not. Provide some suggestions for improvement.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register