Google Nexus 4 Price In India Is INR 25,990. Now Available For Pre-Order.

If you're done waiting for the official launch, here's the news that will cheer you up. Google fans, now you can pre-order the Google Nexus 4 smartphone from #-Link-Snipped-# at a price of Rs. 25,990/-.
Just when we are done covering all the scoop from Google I/O Conference at San Francisco, the news of 16GB model of Nexus 4 being listed on Flipkart, a rather popular online store in India has brought nothing but merriment. Do take a note that Google or LG hasn't officially confirmed the launch of Nexus 4 in Indian Market. But still, if you're already heading over to the store to buy this gadget for yourself, but want to take a good look at the specs, here's a little all-you-want-to-know.

With Google Nexus 4, users will be glued to a 4.7-inch HD display that has a 1280x768 resolution, Gesture Support and is Scratch Resistant thank to Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Powered by a Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and featuring a 2 GB RAM, the Nexus 4 sports a 8 megapixel camera and 2,100 mAh battery. Running on Jelly Bean OS i.e. Android 4.2.2, this smartphone would be the first phone to receive updates, while others would need to wait for their OEMs to send an update. There is support for Wireless Charging using any Qi-compatible Charger and for connectivity, you have 3G as well as WiFi. The popularity of this smartphone is something that won't need statistics. After being announced in October 2012 and later going on sale in November, the Nexus 4 was out of stock in the U.S. only within minutes of its arrival.

Nexus-4-LG
Even though we don't have an official word, if Flipkart is to be believed, all the buyers of Nexus 4 are getting a 1 year manufacturer warranty from LG India. If you're going to wait for the smartphone to appear on the Google Play Store India, that shouldn't be long either. Owing to the fact that Google recently started selling the Nexus 7 tablet in India on the Play Store, we can expect the arrival of Nexus 4 soon enough. All we have to do is wait for the official word from the company.

If you are going to compare the prices or order the phone from US, let us take a look at the prices there. In U.S. the Nexus 4 is available at a price of $299 for 8GB and $349 for 16GB unlocked version. The exact release date in unconfirmed, but Flipkart says it is going to be the 4th week of May, which isn't very far from now.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great price point from Google! I'm glad that they didn't go with the regular >30k or 40k price range, even though the phone is at part with its competition. I'm more or less convinced that the phone is going to be hit in Indian markets.

At Google I/O, the search giant even announced a Google-only version of Samsung Galaxy S4 - which brings the best of the hardware to the platform. Now, Google Nexus - which has been one of the most awaited phones in India is going to give the S4 a tough competition.

The phone's already obtained 4.5+ starts on CNET reviews from both editors and the users. Check out this video review of the phone from Engadget -

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Good specs! Please share your reviews if anyone has bought this product for real!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Purdue’s College of Engineering offers full online master’s degrees in - Aerospace (MSAAE), Industrial (MSIE), Electrical (MSECE), Mechanical (MSME), Dual MBA and MSE, Biomedical Engineering (MSE), Engineering Management (MSE) and...
I think it started when Apple made a big deal about Siri - the natural voice processing software. Since the many electronic giants have followed the trend and have announced...
Panasonic India has today launched its new 'out of the world' smartphone called the Panasonic P51 at Rs. 26,900/-. If you're someone who keeps an eye for the gadget-related news,...
Hi everyone i'm new to programming and i have a project in which i have to use 4 threads to execute 4 methods using pthreads, let m1, m2, m3, m4...
Hi everyone, I was looking for a low power audio op amp for a project. I'll be using a 5V source and the input coming form pin 9 of an...