Google :Most discussed tech brand in India[Survey]

A brand survey reveals that Google is the most discussed technology brand in India during April-June Quarter.As reported by Economic Times, the other popular tech brand include Apple and Microsoft.A total of 48,750 online conversation recorded for Google followed by 21,049 for Apple and Microsoft is at third place followed by Samsung and Sony.

For more details have a look to this link:-#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how dual power supply is more useful over single power supply in differential amplifier in an op-amp? 😕
HI, There is global variable stored in javascript in the application? It is saved in file adminSys.js? How can i call this file inside my selenium java script and access...
Hi, I am testing a Dojo application. I want to capture DojoDatastore values from Selenium RC using java. How is it possible?
Hi, How can i open 2 browsers at the same time and test within one test script? I want to test concurrency within 2 browsers. I am able to work...
I want to know that which is better go on stand by PC or applying screen sever when we are not using PC for short period of time i.e for...