Google Map Maker Service - Anybody using it?

Google Map Maker Service has undergone a makeover. Now, together with other volunteer map makers, you can easily go into Google Map Maker and make changes to make the map reflect the real world for millions to see. So whether you want to add a new bike path, correct a business location, or map an entire city you can start with Google Map Maker.

Read more on this here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Also, check the video:

If anybody is using it, let us know the problems you are facing & do you find it useful in any way.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I only refer to Google maps when using it along with the GPS system. But the service would be quite interesting for those who're on the roads, traveling newer destinations. Yet to use the map maker service through 😀 . Thank you for sharing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers has been poured with hundreds of queries 😲 asking where to buy Aakash Tablet after an article about it was published on VoiCE here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/akash-tablet-worlds-cheapest-tablet-60-1089/ It's announced today that...
Facebook employees are happy with their employer and have awarded the title of ' Glassdoor's Top Company To Work For In 2012' award to the company. FB took the crown...
I recently used PayTm to recharge my mobile and here's a review of the service. I first used PayTm few months ago and at that time a recharge of Rs....
Google is working on Apple Siri competitor and is calling it 'Majel'. Apple recently shocked the world with the extra-awesome capabilities of voice enabled assistant in Apple iPhone 4S called...
If you really like the "watch thread" option on the revamped CE Forum & are addicted to alerts (like me 😁 ) you would like to bother about how to...