Google logo today

hey guys checkout google's logo today, its very nice

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ya its really awesome
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @silverscorpion or miniy: Could you explain the connecting link between the pictures in the Google Logo today?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Oh My God, that is really Awesome!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    The pictures say that Christmas is all over the world, the joy of Christmas has no boundaries in space and sky is not the limit.
  • divyaansha
    divyaansha
    Yes thats correct.. Christmas Season is ON and Google celebrates the same... Amazing !
  • bhuthecoder
    bhuthecoder
    they also change logo lot of times.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Yeah. its Celebration time everywhere. Perfect representation of joy from all over the world. 😁
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    AbraKaDabra
    @silverscorpion or miniy: Could you explain the connecting link between the pictures in the Google Logo today?
    Ha ha..Other CEan's have already connected them. Cool logo..
    By the way, congrats for you for crossing 1000 posts. Way to go..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i had noted a problem in my friends laptop actually he called to me to check that problem is he is using os as xp professional sp3 he told that...
A great idea starts in a great mind. However the successful execution of this idea takes a lot of people – and managing so many people in turn takes just...
"Control of Steam Power Plant is very big job need Care to fulfill the appropriate degree of stability and dependability for such this big system " In many countries, plants...
this is my title for my project : Automotive Anti-Collision Alert System (ACS) by Distance Monitoring this project is about measuring the safe distance that will varied according to the...
Hello, I need help in joomla. have placed the modules in correct positions.when i click on pagination 1 . The positions of modules display well.But when click on to pagination...