Google launched transfer service for Google+ users

As promised earlier, Google had now launch their transfer service for Google + users. Now, Google+ user can transfer their existing circles, connections and preferences to new Gmail Accounts using Google's Takeout service.

The transfer process would take 2 days, however user may have to wait upto 7 days to use the,.

This is one of iits kind service given to the users and will Google+ an edge over other Social Network competitors like FB. This will be beneficial for the user whose accounts are hacked and they just do not want to loose their entire data while creating the new account.

Do you think that this is going to be popular soon or will give some benefit to Google + ???

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Online Social network giant, Facebook, has opened a sales office in Dubai, with an intention of winning advertising revenue from the region which is supposed to be a big advertising...
Indeed, I'm different I'm unique. Ahmed Alabri that's me. I'm studying chemical engineering in Oman. I have my own ideas that make me different than others. The passion to reach...
hi frnz....can any 1 of u give me a brief idea about VLSI design n in which fields is it useful????😕
I have a question about integration. Here I have the answer given by my teacher and my answer. Question: J = ∫∫D [(x-y)/(x+y)^3] dxdy D = {(x,y) | 0 ≤x≤1,...
Iam Mohammed Aiyaz from India .Studying Civil Engineering Iam Eager to know about my Profession so that i can learn lot of things to make my Profession Good . ....