Google Interview Experiences

Google seems to be quite picky about the kind of candidates they select for the personal interviews. Only one of my ex-colleagues was actually considered for a technical interview by Google while there were like 100 of them who applied for job in Google. My colleague's interview, he said, lasted only for about 15 minutes as the interviewer grilled him on probability related questions. Needless to say, he didn't make it. It would be interesting to hear all the Google interview experiences from CEans. 😀

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    They are innovative in making question. I found some questions in different forum like
    1.why manhole covers are round.
    2.explain database to 5 year old child.
    These seams easy to us because we know the answers , but when you heard these questions 1st time 😲 😖
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Seriously for the first time this is "WHAT?😲"..................
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Another Questions:
    1) A man pushed his car to a hotel and lost his fortune. What happened?

2) Explain the significance of "dead beef".
  • Patrica Millie
    Patrica Millie

In the below link you can find technical interview questions asked at Google previously.

I found this super useful.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of project ideas for projects about Embedded and Microcontroller systems. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well...
I am Koushik Padmanaban.Currently pursuing my electronics and communication degree at Kumaraguru College of Technology,Coimbatore. I am very much interested in technology and innovation.
You can get US$15,000,000 from Qualcomm if you can show a device that can diagnose non contact 15 diseases across 30 people in three days. https://medtechinsider.com/archives/26496 That was an error....
HW Design Manager (Power Electronics) It is common knowledge that we are running out of fossil energy sources, which also are harmful to the environment. But did you know also...
So I come across another interesting G+ post.​ ​Chirkeyskaya, Russia's largest hydroelectric dam.​ ​​​Chirkeyskaya hydroelectric plants are located in the Republic of Dagestan Sulak River. North Caucasus it is the...