Google Goggles

Our favorite weekend distraction is a quiet 15 minutes spent solving a Sudoku puzzle. But even that can be an frustrating experience if (like us) you make a mistake and are unable to solve the puzzle. Now, Goggles on Android and iPhone can recognize puzzles and provide answers to help make you faster than a Sudoku champ. So if you ever get stuck, take a clear picture of the entire puzzle with Goggles and we’ll tell you the correct solution. Check out this video to see how it works.

Source :- Google Goggles gets faster, smarter and solves Sudoku - Official Google Mobile Blog

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can Anyone please suggest me some good topics for making a major project in Electrical Engg.. please reply friends,, Any help is appreciated...
Hello guys. First time posting. I am using a single pole double throw switch IC for switching applications (part number ADG436) for battery powered applications. I am trying to measure...
Dear Team, I saw your forum, its great. I am looking for a way to measure the welding current in a Spot Welding machine. Its max current can go upto...
Microsoft Excel has evolved from "Multiplan" to "Excel" over 25 years. The first spreadsheet program was created by Microsoft to be run on DOS and other operating systems. However as...
Whats your favourite antivirus software,discuss about its advantages and disadvantages. Why do you prefer it?