Google, Facebook, Amazon and eBay would be joining hands

Google, Facebook, Amazon and eBay are joining hands to create a powerful pro-internet lobbying group that would deal with the law makers in the US.

The group name would be: The Internet Association, and would be operated out of Washington DC. The main Purpose of the group would be handling Political and regulatory issues and educate the lawmakers about the internet.

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So let's say, they'll manipulate the politicians to make the laws in their favor. ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    So let's say, they'll manipulate the politicians to make the laws in their favor. ๐Ÿ‘€
    That would be a rude (correct) way of indicating the things.. ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    That would be a rude (correct) way of indicating the things.. ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
    Those who're in power (and control of Internet) are going to bend the laws in their favor. It's always happened throughout the history.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world's largest publicly traded oil company - ExxonMobil, announced that their quarterly profit rose by 49 percent a whoppy $15.9 billion. As reported by ExxonMobil this rise in profit...
i need some latest real time final year project in electronics.plz give some details abt that.
hi guys myself krunal parmar I completed BE-IT in current year from north Maharashtra university jalgaon lives in rajkot (gujarat) i m searching for best java institute to start my...
A lot of Indian texters use combination of 'Hindi + English' called 'Hinglish' in their messages and until now no keyboard offered suggestions for Hinglish sentence construction. But now, the...
what is the scope of unix operating system if i do a certification course on that means red ๐Ÿ˜€ hat certification,is there any demand for this in indian market