Google Drive Leaked Image - Real or Fake?

A screenshot of the GDrive (Google's Cloud Storage Service) made an appearance after a Geekwire reader leaked it.

A lot of people are saying it is a poorly edited version of Google Docs.

See the complete article with the image on VoiCE here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think? Is Google Drive coming to your google account in 3-4 weeks time? 😘

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey, its gonna be this year's April Fool theme???
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    Hey, its gonna be this year's April Fool theme???
    I don't think so. What makes you feel that the image is a fake?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    I don't think so. What makes you feel that the image is a fake?
    Image may or may not be fake...
    P. Google has the same theme for its mail, docs and all... So it might not be fake...
    C. April is coming up, so, be careful! 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is it doing paper presentations during any college symposium and events worth???? my actual question is what is actually the use in doing paper presentations???? will it be a bonus...
is there any one from 2nd yr mechanical dept who is ready for combine study for gate and other competitive exams????
I have Nikon camera. Today, when i used it, it said "Battery Exhausted" and it's showing the same thing again & again. I have checked the manual. It has written...
There is a story which happened many years ago about an elementary teacher. Her name was Mrs. Thompson. As she stood in front of her fifth grade class on the...
I am designing a manual press tool, for installation of frets for stringed instruments. What I need help is how long the lever should be? While the requirements is pressure...