Google Compute Engine - Infrastructure As A Service

Google's opened up their data center infrastructure to people who need large scale computing power. With the compute engine, developers will be able to create Linux Virtual Machines on demand, network them, manage them through web based UI or create their own management system with the APIs provided by Google.

Our Coverage: #-Link-Snipped-#

Want to know whether anyone on CE's giving the compute engine a shot? 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the world going paperless and the Internet bringing people together in the virtual world, geographies boundaries are depleting rapidly. This discussion is about the importance of geographic location to...
Its my pleasure to be a part of Crazy Engineers and i need help with my final year project. I have crazy ideas you would laugh at ......
Peter Wheeler's final project was the ambitious amphibian Scamander. Watch the video putting Scamander through its paces. https://www.evo.co.uk/videos/planetevovideos/283690/peter_wheelers_scamander_on_video.html
give me a unique project definations for my final year project...as quick as possible...i am waiting..!
Perpetual motion or free fall? It is walking downhill. The bottom of the jaw drops instantly on seeing this 'antigravity antics of Slinky. The disbelief continues even after seeing the...