Google Alan Turing Doodle On http://www.google.co.nz/

Alan Turing Google Doodle On Google NZ is really addictive. On the eve of his 100th anniversary, this is Google's tribute to Mr. Turing to whom all the Computer Science people look up to for being such a great mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst and a computer scientist. Alan Turing's birth date is 23 June 1912. He is known across the globe as a father of computer science and artificial intelligence. He was highly influential in the formalisation of the concepts of "algorithm" and "computation" with the Turing machine, which played a significant role in the creation of the modern computer.

Guys, go ahead and try this awesome google doodle here - Google

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice one ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Has anyone here found a solution to the puzzles?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If you are too busy to find a solution yourself, check here -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Did it...๐Ÿ˜ Took some time for 'l', everything else was easy.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is a short documentary about the LEGO Turing Machine built by Jeroen van den Bos and Davy Landman at Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica (CWI), Amsterdam (Netherlands). They built it for CWI's exposition "Turings Erfenis" in honor of the centenary of Alan Turing's birth on 23 June 1912.
    More on the LEGO Turing Machine here: #-Link-Snipped-#

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Awesome doodle!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Solved all the stages.. Superb indeed! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Myself vikas bhaskar from bareilly. I am studying in jnv bareilly in class 12th.
my name is asha i m doing 3rd year computer science engineering.some say taking engineering was their mistake or for parents they took it..but according to me i love engineering...
what is the effect of blade height on the efficiency of turbine?
What exactly is the difference between ball and roller? I've been studying this topic in my mechanical engineering textbook. Would appreciate your responses.
Here's my talk from the TEDx Event conducted at Sona College, Salem. I talked about how I transformed from being into a state of perpetual confusion to someone who's discovered...