CrazyEngineers
  • Google's 'AdWords Express' has made local online advertising simpler.

What is 'Adwords Express' used for?

AdWords Express is for local businesses looking for local customers. It's for business owners who want the benefits of a targeted online ad campaign, without having to spend time managing it.

When people search online for local products or services that you provide, an ad for your business will appear above or beside their search results. Your business will also be marked with a distinctive blue pin on Google Maps, helping it stand out to potential customers.

AdWords Express puts you in complete control – decide how much you want to spend monthly, and you'll never be charged more than that amount.

AdWords Express automatically estimates how many people will click your ad when you specify a budget, helping you make an informed decision on how much to spend. What you spend on your ad is completely up to you. Your ads are displayed next to Google search results for free. You're only charged when someone actually clicks your ad.

A simple explanatory video about the benefits of Adwords Express:

[video=youtube;AJoUEBYIniI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJoUEBYIniI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Share your experience of using it here.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberJul 26, 2011

@AKD: Do we have to pay google for it? If not it is great idea for small businesses. Let me check it out for my shop and share my experience here.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorAug 3, 2011

Yeah you have to pay Google for it. How much is for you to find out. 👍
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberAug 3, 2011

Well, I will have to wait for January to make an advertise. I don't know if this will work out. I will go with any inexpensive plan not more than INR 2000 that google has to offer. Actually I have doubt if google can be effective in Nagpur 😐 Let us pray it is. 😒
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register