Google AdSense Allows Feed Ad Review

Google AdSense launched a feed ad program last August. Now, they're enabling users to review their ads before they appear in the posts.

The feature is called the Ad Review Center. Users can approve or disapprove of ads before they go into the feeds.

To do so, login to your AdSense account. Then look for the Ad Review Center in the 'Competitive Ad Filter' section under the 'AdSense Setup' tab. Choose the Client-ID starting with ca-feed-pub.

You'll have to put your ads on hold for 24 hours before you can filter through them. During that time, no ads will be served to your feeds, but afterwards you can go through the ad approval process.

Posted by Nathania Johnson at 10:57 AM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack
Google AdSense Offers Expandable, Rich Media Ads

Google AdSense is introducing expandable ads to their ad offering. Expandable ads are ones that increase when an action is taken. With some networks, ads increase in size when a user mouses over or scrolls a page. But AdSense's expandable ads will increase only when clicked on.

The AdSense expandable ads will only increase up to double the width or height of the original display. Users can click to close the ad at any time. The ads can include rich media such as video and images.

Advertisers will pay based on a cost-per-click (CPC) or cost-per-impression (CPM) basis. CPC ads will only cost the advertiser when users click through to the landing page.

Related Reading: Google Unveils Adsense for Mobile Search Google Now Offers AdSense for Feeds Google AdSense Video Units Add 3 Languages, 4 Countries

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated to the CE-Clan or CE-Alliance we will be forming in the Browser Based game Travian. [all servers] Server Data - Travian.com :: Forum We will be...
Hi m a Engg student of 3rd yr. CS I want to have summer training from any It company..😕 Cud u ppl please help me?? waitin fer ur rply 😀
can someone suggest a good branded computer or a good laptop for me, I plan to start my java and c++ classes this summer along with .net, any recomendations of...
Hi All, I have a KMC board with mips VR4131 processor. The target board already having cmon boot loader on flash. Now I need to put my yamon boot loader...
I am designing a switch of 200A rating. Can anybody suggest me how much thick contact material (AgCdO) should be used for the electrical contacts. The joint is of clip...