Good software testing institutes in Nagpur?

cn u plz sugst some gud institute fot testing in nagpur??is seed good enough?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sumit khubnani
    cn u plz sugst some gud institute fot testing in nagpur??is seed good enough?
    Seed should be a good institute to get you started. I'd recommend that you should visit their institute and check their offerings.
  • sachin Bhoskar
    sachin Bhoskar
    agrobytes

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The first update to Windows 8.1 of Microsoft has leaked today. The early build includes a number of changes that Microsoft is making to improve the keyboard and mouse users...
TATA Motors, the motor giant from India looks set to re-join the domestic competition with it unveiling two new cars in the Delhi Auto Expo. This is the first launch...
I am quite sure by now you've noticed (the colors are OMG! so bright!) the images with links to the respective section in the sidebar. I would like to share...
I'm sharing this video with all of you and it's going to give you an important message. Do watch this video even thought the title of this discussion looks complicated....
Ford has unveiled the new global Ford Figo Concept Sedan in India just ahead of Auto Expo 2014. It is a sub 4m Sedan which is based on Ka concept...