Good Site To Learn PHP Programming

hey good evening,...can you suggest me a good site or tutoriel for learning php. i got confusion with google ๐Ÿ˜€ pls help me....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The best way to learn PHP is through books and refer to websites for specific doubts. CE could be that place; but nothing would really replace a good book. 'Headfirst PHP' is a very good book if you are totally new to programming. It will make your familiar with the concepts. Once you're through with the basics, you can refer to advance 'Complete Reference' series of books for in-depth study. As always, if you have specific doubts with PHP programs, concepts; feel free to ask them here on CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • avii
    avii
    If you know any programming language & how they work, then start with Head First as mentioned above.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    You can also go through the simple lessons mentioned in W3Schools website.
    Here: W3Schools Online Web Tutorialsphp/

Also, if you have any doubts with the programs, feel free to ask your questions in this section only. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    please is there any help for html and C, C++ please tell me where to go get it.
    am in need of it.
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    In fact i need C, C++ the most somebody help me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#: If you want help with specific doubts in C, C++ or the code you want to understand, post it here so that our CS/IT engineers can offer help. Start a separate discussion thread for new discussion ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PHP For Dummies is what I followed and now I am having a good knowledge in it, after Dummies book, I used php.net for referring...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    From my experience of working on PHP apps

Just take a random task and start implementing it using PHP, this is best way to learn PHP

I will also suggest you to grow your programming skills for eg make a habit of writing modular code ,

Today there are no of PHP programmers in market and if you really want to get an edge then start learning it practically not through Books and if syntax is a barrier then Google is always there for your help
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    The_Big_K
    #-Link-Snipped-#: If you want help with specific doubts in C, C++ or the code you want to understand, post it here so that our CS/IT engineers can offer help. Start a separate discussion thread for new discussion ๐Ÿ˜€
    ok i ll do just that thanks...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys you can check the result of afcat that was held on 26 feb 2012 on the following link https://careerairforce.nic.in/written_results/AFCATRESULTS26FEB12 .pdf All the best ๐Ÿ˜€
I am unable to post comments, anyone facing same situation ? and also why no search system in blog ? The_Big_K
I am interested in knowing about National and International level competitions for Mechanical and Designing. Let us make a list of such contests.
does any one know about the research paper work of artificial intelligence..... if yes then kindly help me,or suggest me good websites for that?
Check out some excellent panoramas of various locations around the world such as Everest, Victoria falls, Great Pyramids and many more. My favorite is Angel falls. What about you? Have...