CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 09 Aug, 2013
🎉
UGC(university Grants Commision) has announced that A student who is pursuing a B.sc course can apply for B.Tech and those who is pursuing engineering degree can apply for bachelor of science.UGC had said that the student cant apply for another degree in same college but he can opt in other college.
UGC had created a committee for exploring the possibilities of students to pursue dual degree at a time and this committee had met for the meeting in july and came up with a good and happy decision that students can enroll for two degrees at a time(eg: He/She can enroll for B.tech cs and apply for B.A history If he had fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria.
Former Vice Chancellor of Madras University has stated the decision that "Need of the hour".
Whats your take on this.
Source😁eccan Chronicle😁
@mmm111 • 18 Aug, 2013 This is what am waiting for..... am into my first year b.tech can i appy for b.sc or my favourite b.a history? how is it possible? is other degree is in correspondence ?
@Nayan Goenka • 18 Aug, 2013
mmm111
This is what am waiting for..... am into my first year b.tech can i appy for b.sc or my favourite b.a history? how is it possible? is other degree is in correspondence ?
You can only take on the course which your CURRENT college can offer. No correspondence / no other college. Same one only.
@mmm111 • 18 Aug, 2013
Nayan Goenka
You can only take on the course which your CURRENT college can offer. No correspondence / no other college. Same one only.

then what's the thread is all about? it says that "a student can simultaneously take up other courses too" right? but u saying thats not? !
mmm111
then what's the thread is all about? it says that "a student can simultaneously take up other courses too" right? but u saying thats not? !

You can simultaneously take B.Tech and B.Sc in SAME college, not any correspondence degree or degree from different college.
@mmm111 • 18 Aug, 2013
Nayan Goenka
You can simultaneously take B.Tech and B.Sc in SAME college, not any correspondence degree or degree from different college.

not at all..the report says that the other should not be a regular one..from a different university
@mmm111 • 18 Aug, 2013 you review what the starter of thread has said,."UGC had said that the student cant apply for another degree in same college but he can opt in other college." " He/She can enroll for B.tech cs and apply for B.A history If he had fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria."
mmm111
you review what the starter of thread has said,."UGC had said that the student cant apply for another degree in same college but he can opt in other college." " He/She can enroll for B.tech cs and apply for B.A history If he had fulfilled the Eligibility Criteria."

OOps my bad. reversed it. sorry
@mmm111 • 18 Aug, 2013 yes..
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 18 Aug, 2013 refer the following link to know the updated decision of UGC
https://www.financialexpress.com/new...sue-two-degree-courses-at-same-time/1155068/0
@mail154 • 18 Aug, 2013 ya i too read that..csk auto when will it be effective? do you aware of the procedures?
@mail154 • 31 Aug, 2013 @CSKAUTO no details more than this available as of now?
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 31 Aug, 2013 Will update after I get a detailed info.Sorry for now.
@mail154 • 31 Aug, 2013 No Problem..I Am Really Interested in this and in all pages i can get same amount of data and nothing more than that..So I Asked You.. 😀
5.5k views

Related Posts

@preeste · Sep 2, 2009

hi there guys . I really need some help urgently...i am trying to make a pic 16f877 based home automation system. I came across two good guides for this. One...
3k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 10, 2014

It's common knowledge that when Xiaomi Redmi 1S arrived in India, the news of its launch spread like wildfire. The flash sale model on Flipkart was a big hit and...
10.7k views

@raj8b · Dec 6, 2012

Hello seniors, I have a situation here. I was placed in Wipro & Infosys during the campus placements drive in my college. I was prepared to join Infosys, but they...
4k views

@Abhishek Havanur · Oct 19, 2016

hello, everyone please suggest me an idea or project for smart city
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 1, 2014

As summer is fast approaching, thousands of engineering students in India are looking for opportunities in MNCs to apply for a position of a summer intern. While it might seem...
6.1k views