Good Morning from the UK

Good Morning Guys,

Firstly let me just comment on what a fantastic and factual forum you have here!

My Name is Karl and I work for an engineering consultancy which specialize in Supplying staff to the worldwide energy market.

Is it acceptable to post an advert on this forum for our company? as I cant think of a better place to look for engineers the an engineering enthusiast Forum?

Regards

Karl

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Karl,

Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.

Advertising on CE is very economical. Advertising through posts is strictly not allowed. If you'd like to advertise on CE, please get in touch at [admin] [at] crazyengineers [dot] com
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!!! power sector in india is at its peak!!!hope you also contribute!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    morning and welcome from across the pond!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    morning and welcome from across the pond!
    😁😁😁

Nice thought.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE man
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Karl,
    Welcome to CE.it feels great to see CE is spreading allover.Keep up the heat & enjoy your ride here
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome on board....
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    hey Karl welcome to the craziest forum in the world hope you will enjoy here!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here at Energy Resourcing we recruit within the power generation and energy markets worldwide with teams of engineers working on power plant refurbishment worldwide. We recruit candidates for Energy consultants...
Guys, I hope you guys read the fake ipl player blog. If not start now from the first entry itself: Fake IPL Player: Let the games begin I seriously think...
This one went down to the wire, literally. But in the end, Shane Warne’s Rajasthan Royals had the last laugh, with the defending champions defeating the Kolkata Knight Riders in...
Why the below code works fine without any compile time or runtime errors? #include “stdio.h” int main() { a('c'); return 0; } a(char* ch, int i) { printf("%c\n", ch); }...
Hi ceans, am a 3rd year student of bsc (information management system).... am in big dilema in choosing my career .. so pls suggest me something.