CrazyEngineers
  • Hye guys,

I just joined in last friday. I got to know this forum from the search engine, at first glance it seems exciting and indeed it is.

Im from Malaysia studying Mechanical Engineering in University of Bath. I really hope that you guys can help me on becoming a really good engineer.

Nice Meeting you all. Thank you.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 18, 2007

homersimpsons19
    Hye guys,

I just joined in last friday. I got to know this forum from the search engine, at first glance it seems exciting and indeed it is.

Im from Malaysia studying Mechanical Engineering in University of Bath. I really hope that you guys can help me on becoming a really good engineer.

Nice Meeting you all. Thank you.
    Hello Homersimpsons! 😀

Welcome to CE & I congratulate you on being a CEan . We have a good bunch of Mechanical Engineers on CE and I'm sure they'll be willing to help you.

Also, please do not hesitate to offer help to others. That's how we will build a better community.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • homersimpsons19

MemberMar 18, 2007

Thanks man. Appreciate it. I really hope in the future I manage to do that.
    Cancel
  • mhamad_hariri

MemberAug 20, 2008

Hello,
    I am Mohamad, aka Moe. I am studying a dual major electrical and computer engineering at University of Michigan - Dearborn. I am glad to be part of this community.
    Thank you
    Name: Mohamad Hariri

*Engineering Trade: electrical engineering

*Occupation
    : student (full-time) and manager for delicious pizzeria (full-time)

Work Experience
    :

*Hobbies & Interests
    : body building

*Aim in life
    : Success

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: i like the title...crazyyyyyy
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 20, 2008

Hi Moe,

Welcome to CE 😀 . Now we've someone to share tips with our editor, Patty - #-Link-Snipped-#

😉

I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in University of Michigan!

Best!
    Cancel
  • mhamad_hariri

MemberAug 20, 2008

Thank you.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register